out and out goalscorer

typicalcity68 said:
scorer said:
Sorry if it has been posted elsewhere deep in another thread.... but where were Santa Cruz and Adebayor yesterday... were they both injured?

We need one of them to start against Salzburg.

Sadly, thoiugh I have been supportive of Jo I am beginning to think he just does not cut it at this level (IMO).

I am sure RSC was warming up at half time

Really. I just checked and he was a Sub... I was there yesterday but never heard the subs being called. I have to question Mancinis judgement in this case.

typicalcity68 said:
scorer said:
Sorry if it has been posted elsewhere deep in another thread.... but where were Santa Cruz and Adebayor yesterday... were they both injured?

We need one of them to start against Salzburg.

Sadly, thoiugh I have been supportive of Jo I am beginning to think he just does not cut it at this level (IMO).

I am sure RSC was warming up at half time

he was, he broke a nail though, he's out for 6 month.

ade is good enough to take us where we want to go.....as obviiously is tevez.....

balo looks to have what it takes....is out for at least 6 weeks

play tevez and ade together and we will start to scare the opposition

We don't need to buy a goalscorer, we've just been really unlucky with injuries.

We have the exact same strikeforce as last season (not including bellers as he was wide left) and we had no problem in scoring goals back then. Now this year, all we've done is add Balotelli, which is only going to improve us.

Mancini needs to realise that playing 2 strikers works! just like it did last year, there is no need to change to a 4-5-1 because he wants a strong midfield, we can still have a 3 man midfield as well as 2 strikers, just like the team he played against Valencia in the friendly.

We can only hope that Ade's back soon, and then we'll see if Mancini actually has a clue what to do, and puts him in the team. If not then i fear we'd miss out on top 5 through just playing Tevez up front with 3 DM's.

simon23 said:
ade is good enough to take us where we want to go.....as obviiously is tevez.....

balo looks to have what it takes....is out for at least 6 weeks

play tevez and ade together and we will start to scare the opposition

I agree he is good enough BUT he only seems to play when HE wants to, he has to be given a run in the side though just to allow him to prove it

i agree we play some good stuff in the middle of the park but it is when that ball is in the box we seem to lack that killer touch which all top sides have.hopefully this will improve and we will be more deadly in front of goal if not i fear that champions league football will pass us bye again this season

bluewigmcfc said:
3 dm was the problem against blackburn 1 max

Its a bit like when we were going to sign Bresciano under Sven and this entire board seemed to think he was a DM.

De Jong is the only DM we play regularly. Vieria started and finished (inside the 6 yard box) our goal scoring move yesterday, Yaya is breaking from midfield, taking shots and putting Tevez through, Barry the same.

We set up deep, we don't play with 3 DM's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.