Out of a possible 18, city - 16, united - 9, spurs - 9

They might be pointless, but can't stop myself doing them.

It does give an idea of the quality of opposition us and our rivals expect to face over the rest of the season.

scowy68 said:
Pointless exercises these prediction threads,if one was done over the festive period,how accurate would our,and the rags predictions have been? and be honest.
exactly but nothing wrong with having a stab,will be interesting to see who can guess the correct point's for the next six game's for all three team's. city-14 pts manure-12pts spiv's-12pts (not including the wigan game)

How many points did people think we'd get at Sunderland and west brom. We will not get anyway near the amount the op guessed.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Out of the next 6 games

City:
Wigan - 3
Spurs - 3
Everton - 1
Fulham - 3
Villa - 3
Blackburn - 3

United:
Arsenal - 0
Stoke - 3
Chelsea - 1
Liverpool - 1
Norwich - 3
Spurs - 1

Spurs:

City - 0
Wigan - 3
Liverpool - 1
Newcastle - 3
Arsenal - 1
United - 1

Honestly don't think I'm being biased, both of their next 6 games are very difficult, ours not much...
Even better news, if that happens we'll still have a game in hand too.

lastmanback said:
How many points did people think we'd get at Sunderland and west brom. We will not get anyway near the amount the op guessed.

Well those two games we should of win comfortably the way we played like I said you can't predict football games! Going of the first 20 games though you should have a rough idea how we will go 2 losses in 20 and that's playing all the harder teams away so at most we might lose another 3 + a draw or two so say we might drop between 11 and 15 so say we pick up another 39 to 42 points will that be enough?

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Out of the next 6 games

City:
Wigan - 3
Spurs - 3
Everton - 1
Fulham - 3
Villa - 3
Blackburn - 3

United:
Arsenal - 0
Stoke - 3
Chelsea - 1
Liverpool - 1
Norwich - 3
Spurs - 1

Spurs:

City - 0
Wigan - 3
Liverpool - 1
Newcastle - 3
Arsenal - 1
United - 1

Honestly don't think I'm being biased, both of their next 6 games are very difficult, ours not much...

Too optimistic fella: I dont think we'll beat Spurs, and Utd wont lose to Arsenal and will beat Liverpool. I suspect they'll beat Spurs too - they always do!
However, on a positive note - this will come down to our game V Utd and we will beat them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.