Over 30's only

stimo there is nobody unwanted on here I just wanted to find out how certain age groups are feeling at the moment.

IE.

The majority of older blues have witnessed our beloved City getting slaughtered any given Saturday and carry on regardless.

The new breed of support want everything yesterday.

I want you to enlighten us that this isn't the case

boils down to personality i reckon mate
i got my first season ticket when we were in the 2nd division and went a few aways with my granddad and have done ever since, suppose being brought up with my granddad makes me think he and alot of you have had it alot worse than me. for example i get annoyed when we go to stoke midweek, lose and i get in at about 2am but my granddad has assured me going to portsmouth midweek in the 80s is a lot worse haha
its this or sitting on the couch watching united, but the sad thing is we are becoming as fickle as they are.

I'm 60,was at Newcastle in '68 when 30,000 blues took over the ground,was also at Macclesfield in League 2 stood in the open end piss wet through and wishing we were back in the prem.Now suddenly,we lose 2 on the spin,we're still 4th and the old sack the manager crap comes out again. FFS get a grip,we're the richest club in the WORLD,the rags and the dippers are near enough bankrupt, we're not where we want to be yet but we'll get there.
Keep the Faith!!!!

biffo0161 said:
I'm 60,was at Newcastle in '68 when 30,000 blues took over the ground,was also at Macclesfield in League 2 stood in the open end piss wet through and wishing we were back in the prem.Now suddenly,we lose 2 on the spin,we're still 4th and the old sack the manager crap comes out again. FFS get a grip,we're the richest club in the WORLD,the rags and the dippers are near enough bankrupt, we're not where we want to be yet but we'll get there.
Keep the Faith!!!!

Were you really?

I'd be amazed if you have ever been to a football match in your life!

Derby coming up, eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.