Overseas blues tuning in...

yankblue said:
In the Philadelphia area, 10am. Already having trouble sleeping at night
Pleased to meet another PA city supporter. I'm in Gettysburg.

northjerseyblue said:
10 am

New Jersey, (or maybe at the Mad Hatter in NYC...I've never been and don't want to be accused of glory hunting if I go on Sunday.)
I'm from New Jersey though. Where do you live in our great state?

Great to read some of your stories blues - its amazing to know that there will be blues waking up/staying up to watch the match all over the world :)

I am flying over from Barcelona tomorrow, aint got a ticket, but I got to be there with my Manc mates...

Hope to visit the Garden of remberance tomorrow and say a prayer for the team, everyone ...

On the day, just be outside the ground with a few quid in my pocket you never know. Regardless it will be a buzz.. all my life I have waited for this even my rag mates have..

Got special leave from work, as I booked my flight tickets in blind faith after the Derby.

BTW the Barca Madrid and Espanyol fans all wish us all the very best, and I seen a local wearing a city top today, apart from a mate from here whom became a fan when a student in the Samaras / Pearce era its the only one I seen.

See ya Sunday..

There is a few of us here now... BTW if anyone is ever in town and there is a city game on PM me, I will always check before the games.. we got good bars nd we a good bunch... just a bit old...

18.00 in Moscow (does it count as overseas tho?)
hope i'll be at home on the ale, but chances are that i may be at work instead. not too bad since i work at a sports TV channel, but no Blues here at all. i haven't yet seeked for any official fan club, though there is one over there, but i have a gooner friend with whom i will most probably be on the phone all the way. Blue Moon Rising!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.