Overseas blues tuning in...

Seeing we really couldn't sort anything out for a pub, I'm going to a mates house in Santa Monica for brekkie and to watch the game.
They are all blues, so we don't have to deal with any bitter rags if we win or any even more importantly and gloating rag knobs who I might have to chin and end up getting arrested for. As much as I'd like to chin one, they really aren't worth the hassle of dealing with LAPD.

Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia. Midnight Kick off.
Last time City won the title was the year I was born, been supporting the Blues since 1976,
Moved to Oz when I was 13 in 81. Like they say "once a Blue, Always a Blue" !
Having a Blues meet up at the Steelers Club in town.
Day off tomorrow so will be well pissed from either celebrating or drowning my sorrows.
Hopefully we get to do our own little Poznan like we did during the Derby !

Come on City !!!!1

Levin, New Zealand. at 2am. Sleep beforehand not an option. Born and bred in Blackley. Wish my old mate and fellow blue, Frank was still alive to enjoy the day. I will be thinking of him at full time.

Looking forward to seeing happy blues at the match at full time on tv if the gods smile on us!

6pm - Dubai
Plan to leave work in Abu Dhabi - 3pm - drive home and watch the game with my kids and a rather sad Blackburn fan

fareastblue said:
stratopedia said:
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. 10pm.

Having a hard time finding a place to watch with the few blues over here. All the places will only show the rags playing.

Will be at home watching the game with my old man then. The man who made me a City fan.

Come on City.
Usually theres a group of people gather somewhere at Sri Hartamas for a live game. Been done that since 2003 or something but I myself never been there.

To Malaysian ----> Maybe we can find a spot to watch City games together next season (in Klang Valley)? To MANY rags around KL city.........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.