owen hargreaves (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: owen hargreaves

zangatangring said:
pudge said:
zangatangring said:
I hope this transfer speculation falsifies the argument of those who didn't consider an extra signing after Nasri *cough* Dax777 *cough*.

I can see this culminating in a calamity though.
So you're saying that you think this may be a bad move by City, even though you didn't know who he was 30 minutes ago?

What?! I knew he was, just didn't get the intentions of acquiring him considering Mancini.

Basically, he's been injury prone for ages and I just can't perceive him to suddenly be inundated with luck.

zangatangring said:
Can anyone just some up the role and abilities we can expect if he comes to city?

What can he do, what will he do and how often etc...

Thanks.
Didn't sound like you did...

After reading that article I have even more respect for him. After all the twats we have had hanging round the fringes of the squad (Bellamy, badabayor etc) it actually makes a refreshing change to see a player who has gone through that and wants to play again.

Worth a risk may well not work out but this guy deserves a chance. I admire him for being willing to play for the rags for nothing to try and come back.

If he played any part for us at all in a successful season it would wind them up big time as it is already so that's another reason to sign him.

greeny-ctid said:
BringBackSwales said:
greeny-ctid said:
can somebody tell me why it says i didnt make the thread anymore? thanks

dunno mate, you were the first to post it in this mforum, not sure if someone beat you to it in the main forum? Mods should sort this cos if Greeny posted this first then it should surely be in his name?

i believe i was the first one to post it mate
The original thread goes back to July even if it was total speculation, you were the first to post ITK stuff about it last night though

Third string replacement for the walk-over teams. Great deal for us. He won't play any physical matchs.

greeny-ctid said:
can somebody tell me why it says i didnt make the thread anymore? thanks

Because some people don't bother to look for a thread and start a new thread which is added to by more people who don't look for a thread, meaning we have to merge all the threads together, sorry about that but it annoys the hell out of most users on here (multiple threads) not to mention the mods

10 pages in and counting about hargreaves on ragcafe,they`re even bringing up denis law now the fucking giddy fuckers...

so i shall ask,who is bitter?

funny as fuck.

greeny-ctid said:
shawgorbie said:
Dribble said:
I was just thinking the same thing!!! LOL

Greeny mate, it's happened loads of times to me and it can be a bit baffling at first when you try to figure out what happened to the thread you started, but don't worry about it mate, you'll get over it very quickly..... I did, and I've survived to share my 'experience' with you!! *LOL* :-)
i detect a bit of the greeny eyed monster

haha i will give you that one mate :L, and no i was just wondering why my name wasnt there :L haha
was only kidding anyway

pudge said:
zangatangring said:
pudge said:
So you're saying that you think this may be a bad move by City, even though you didn't know who he was 30 minutes ago?

What?! I knew he was, just didn't get the intentions of acquiring him considering Mancini.

Basically, he's been injury prone for ages and I just can't perceive him to suddenly be inundated with luck.

zangatangring said:
Can anyone just some up the role and abilities we can expect if he comes to city?

Thanks.

You didn't infer it to be so.

zangatangring said:
pudge said:
zangatangring said:

zangatangring said:

Thanks.

You didn't infer it to be so.
What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.