Owen to Rags on 1 year deal

svennis pennis said:
Just sent to SSN.

Biggest transfer of the summer???

Forget Kaka to Madrid, Forget Ronaldo to Madrid. Forget Benzema to Madrid. Barry and Roque santa Cruz to City, Potential transfers of eto'o and Tevez to city. No Manchester United have fended off Hull and Stoke to sign a championship striker!

so true m8,,i always loved the way they report things,but this is just embarasing with the way they are goin about this

actually thinkin about it, all this attention the shite are getting from SSN is probably a good thing for us, the hierarchy at city dont wanna be out shone by anyone especially united in this window, just think it might speed up 1 of our many signings! well im hoping thats how it'll work.

What a fecking great decision i made naming my son Michael.

What's so bad about that?You may ask.

My surname is OWEN!

Off to see a man about a name change me thinks!

michaelo said:
What a fecking great decision i made naming my son Michael.

What's so bad about that?You may ask.

My surname is OWEN!

Off to see a man about a name change me thinks!
Mate theres no easy way to say this but,

youre going to have to put him down.

haven't read whole thread but just clicked on skysports.com and on the footy section they have even done a fooking photoshop of Owen in a scum shirt as the headline news, ycnmiu.

you'd think they had signed someone for 50mil not 50p....

edit...didn't want to post piccy as knocked me sick looking at it.

...on the one hand we complain it is non deal or a joke deal and on the other hand it has generated 22 pages on a City forum

Hello? Any one home?

BobKowalski said:
...on the one hand we complain it is non deal or a joke deal and on the other hand it has generated 22 pages on a City forum

Hello? Any one home?
hey speak for yourself, im on here to talk about anything absolutely anything, its this or speak to the wife, im sure im not alone.

BobKowalski said:

Hello? Any one home?

Don't know how anyone else wants to justify it but I am fucking loving this! My current facebook status:

"Ben Riley Thinks now UTD have replaced Tranny and Tevez they can use the rest of their money to pay what they are OWEN!! ha-fucking-ha!"

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to take the piss...1000 PAGE THREAD HERE WE COME!

Maybe I'm the only one, but I think he will be a good signing for the rags and his experience over the last 2 or 3 years in the bottom half of the table will prove invaluable!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.