Owen to Rags on 1 year deal

ssn have just said this is the biggest news of the transfer window so far,,,,yhey have got to be aving a laugh yeh?????????

Biggest premier transfer of the summer? Fuckin rag sports news strikes again

Barry , I am sure is bigger...

this is without doubt the signing of the summer.

owen was always united's number 1 target, they mustn't have been interested in benzema else he would have only gone to united cos no one turns ferguson down.
just to add they would have won the champions league if fletcher had played. he's the next zidane you know ;)

mikeyboy said:

owen was always united's number 1 target, they mustn't have been interested in benzema else he would have only gone to united cos no one turns ferguson down.
just to add they would have won the champions league if fletcher had played. he's the next zidane you know ;)

tounge firmly in ur cheek m8

mikeyboy said:

Owen has only gone because he wants the PFA award next year.......

He knows he wont get that many minutes on the pitch but that doesnt seem to matter if your a rag!

PMSL at this....desperate rags.

can anyone tell me what the fuck has owen done in the past 3-4 years,,i reakon next to fuck all,,,,but i dunno i might be wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.