Ota
Zinch
Gundogan or Stones
Foden
Diaz
Mahrez
Jesus
Bernardo

Have a few big hitters on the bench, but give most a rest. They’re going to need it.
Ferni needs a break that’s why I put in Stones.
This team is more than capable of winning just by playing the basics, no need to get clever. A nice win without injuries is all that’s needed.

Muric
Danilo
Kompany
Otamendi
Zinchenko
Stones
Gundogan
Foden
Diaz
Mahrez
Jesus

My cousin is an Oxford season ticket holder, he says they're in disarray this season; crap defence and cannot score, one dimensional tactics and a few injuries to key players. They couldn't even fill their bench yesterday.

Also a few ownership issues behind the scenes; no money because the landlord Kassam is still using the club purely as rent income from the stadium, although apparently an ex Inter Milan owner is interested in buying the club.

Three at the back for this one, Komps, Stones and Otto, with Zinchenko to play left wing back. This will morph into a back four if required, as we'll flood the midfield and play without a right wing back

Foden, Diaz and Jesus will all start

It'll be one of these line ups where all through the game we'l be trying to work out whose playing where

My team would be.
Muric
Danilo
Vinny
Ota
Zinch
Gundogan or Stones
Foden
Diaz
Mahrez
Jesus
Bernardo

Have a few big hitters on the bench, but give most a rest. They’re going to need it.
Ferni needs a break that’s why I put in Stones.
This team is more than capable of winning just by playing the basics, no need to get clever. A nice win without injuries is all that’s needed.
Fair team that, except id give Bernardo a rest, we certainly don't need him picking up a knock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.