Oxford United (A) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oxford are quite dire and in a lot of trouble in league 1 I see them making as many changes as possible

Just had a look. 5 points after 9 games played, 9 scored, 19 conceded.

Think you are right and they will rotate, they need to pick up points in the league.

Just had a look. 5 points after 9 games played, 9 scored, 19 conceded.

Think you are right and they will rotate, they need to pick up points in the league.

Oxford do have Jamie Mackie, who tends to score against us unexpectedly. But that at least turned out well!

Has this been asked and answered on here? If/when we beat Oxford when will we play our next game. Due to play it the week we play Spuds on the Monday and Southampton on the Saturday, the following week we play in Europe, Wed after Spuds only gives 1 day 'off' same if we play Thursday.

Don't see the point in taking a risk with an important player who's already got a good few mins this season
I know where you are coming from, but Pep obviously thinks Stones can possibly play the DM role and I think this would be a good game to try him out again bearing in mind Dhino will probably not play in this game.

Don't think Stones has all the attributes required to play DM in a Pep team but against League One opposition I wouldn't have a problem with it, Fernandinho needs a rest.

Has this been asked and answered on here? If/when we beat Oxford when will we play our next game. Due to play it the week we play Spuds on the Monday and Southampton on the Saturday, the following week we play in Europe, Wed after Spuds only gives 1 day 'off' same if we play Thursday.
It's been suggested that we could play on Thursday and push the Southampton game back to Sunday - but we might get drawn against a team that couldn't play on the Thursday if they or their weekend opponents had a Champs league game the following Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.