P.Diddy Jay Z accusations

I understand your point, but Epstein Island is a really great, but sordid example. The main villain is dead, but how many of the link protagonists are front page now? The headlines lasted 2-3 months, tops?!

I mean, ffs, Bill fucking Clinton, was at a rally yesterday workshopping for Biden at a rally! That's just ONE example of certain prominent figures still doing what they're doing.
I look forward to your evidence of wrongdoing by Bill Clinton in this matter. Without it, I will simply consider it the libel it is,

I’m trying to say “It is news!” I couldn’t care the WHO and am more concerned with the WHAT and the resultant penalties if found guilty.

It sounds like you want it both ways…You characterize 16 pages as others making it seem like a black thing, while you believe it’s colorblind and wrong. That’s good, because your initial post was entirely dismissive of the issue and it NOT being news in this day and age.

Two things can be true at the same time.

Why would his religion have any bearing on his sexual perversions ?
I think it was more a case of women thinking I don't have to do the 1950's casting couch anymore.
Money and fame can get you many things, innocent young women should not be one of those things though.

Then again, I know why you posted what you did. :-)
Obviously it doesn't unless you are follower of a sex cult.

It was sarcasm.

People make the headlines because of the seriousness or scale of their offending or because they are well-known.

Weinstein was a big figure and the allegations and convictions were as serious as it gets (excluding murder, child rape and sexual captivity).

Same as Diddy.

I understand your point, but Epstein Island is a really great, but sordid example. The main villain is dead, but how many of the link protagonists are front page now? The headlines lasted 2-3 months, tops?!

I mean, ffs, Bill fucking Clinton, was at a rally yesterday workshopping for Biden at a rally! That's just ONE example of certain prominent figures still doing what they're doing.

As usual with these kinds of people they are untouchable until they are dead, people like P Diddy who come from nothing end up becoming just as corrupted and disgusting as those above him, the only difference is his power has a limit and if they need a face for a case someone like him will be the first to go. They live in lifestyles we can't even comprehend, they think they are gods.

People like Big L, Biggie, Pac and Big Pun die young and this **** survives and does this, no justice in the world.

As usual with these kinds of people they are untouchable until they are dead, people like P Diddy who come from nothing end up becoming just as corrupted and disgusting as those above him, the only difference is his power has a limit and if they need a face for a case someone like him will be the first to go. They live in lifestyles we can't even comprehend, they think they are gods.

People like Big L, Biggie, Pac and Big Pun die young and this **** survives and does this, no justice in the world.

Fully agreed.

I’m trying to say “It is news!” I couldn’t care the WHO and am more concerned with the WHAT and the resultant penalties if found guilty.

It sounds like you want it both ways…You characterize 16 pages as others making it seem like a black thing, while you believe it’s colorblind and wrong. That’s good, because your initial post was entirely dismissive of the issue and it NOT being news in this day and age.
I really do not see how you think my initial post was dismissive of the whole thing.
I was reacting to posters who seemed to be making it a 'black thing'
All sexual exploitation is wrong. Whilst this is a news story about black musicians it is, or should be, a story about the music industry and I'm not sure posters on here are are doing that.
I may be wrong.

Consider all you like.

The fact that Clinton was associated with Epstein is NOT a lie, having documented visiting him on a few occasions.

"Wrongdoing" is your spin, not mine.
Pedantic, at best, but more obfuscatory than anything.

I quote: “That's just ONE example of certain prominent figures still doing what they're doing.” This being said on a thread about Combs supposed child trafficking, which you equated to Epstein, and then included Clinton.

Spare me the BS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.