P.Diddy Jay Z accusations

Crying??

Olympic level whataboutism that does nothing to change the allusion you made.

Yes, Clinton’s name showed up on flight logs. AND??? That’s it! Nothing.

You casually throw his name into an indictment of Combs, by inferring he was doing the same thing via his name being in a flight log.

I repeat…it is BS libel, unless you have much, much more.

And, I’m not saying he did or didn’t! I’m saying your tenuous link is shoddy, gutter “journalism” implying a despicable crime you certainly cannot prove. That’s libel.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/us/news/2024/01/10/jeffrey-epstein-files-bill-clinton-ghislaine-maxwell/

VG says he was on the island. Note she doesn't say that she ever witnessed anything sexual involving him and other girls.

Crying??

Olympic level whataboutism that does nothing to change the allusion you made.

Yes, Clinton’s name showed up on flight logs. AND??? That’s it! Nothing.

You casually throw his name into an indictment of Combs, by inferring he was doing the same thing via his name being in a flight log.

I repeat…it is BS libel, unless you have much, much more.

And, I’m not saying he did or didn’t! I’m saying your tenuous link is shoddy, gutter “journalism” implying a despicable crime you certainly cannot prove. That’s libel.

But, 'lookit', see how you jump over Clinton's behaviour as Gov and Pres to deny any Epstein links.

That's all I needed!

But, 'lookit', see how you jump over Clinton's behaviour as Gov and Pres to deny any Epstein links.

That's all I needed!
Talk about mental leaps…!

I didn’t “jump over” anything. Last I checked, consensual sexual behavior between adults was NOT child trafficking, no matter how hard you want to permanently affix Clinton’s name to Epstein and the evidence of his sexual proclivities.

What you are doing is the worst kind of slurring. The saddest part is that you not only know it, but are doubling down on repeatedly.

It appears I have made the mistake of attempting to engage you (AGAIN).

More fool me.

When you say posters are making it a black thing I would like to see evidence of this. Did people mention hip hop? Yes. Was an indication of American inner city culture blamed? Maybe.

But if one can step away and just think logically hip hop is not the genre of African Americans only anymore and hasn't been for decades. Its still the largest group within the genre but if you hear a negative about hip hops influence on behaviour and think this automatically means an attack on black people then you are unfortunately guilty of doing what you fight against.

If the story was about say Eminem and posters said his lyrics promoted this or that would you be on here calling it an attack on white folk? Absolutely not.

On bluemoon we have called out men, women, singers, actors, businessmen, royalty, politicians. We are pretty good at calling out cunts and yes a few will have prejudices but in the main P Diddy is getting shit because of the alleged shit he has done. The fact he is black and a hip hop star is just the reality of the situation.

I completely understand your point, but the media have a different slant on presentation compared to other news of a similar type.

We'll see if this is true in 2-3 months as, right now, it should be up there, front and centre, outside of the Gaza atrocities.

Talk about mental leaps…!

I didn’t “jump over” anything. Last I checked, consensual sexual behavior between adults was NOT child trafficking, no matter how hard you want to permanently affix Clinton’s name to Epstein and the evidence of his sexual proclivities.

What you are doing is the worst kind of slurring. The saddest part is that you not only know it, but are doubling down on repeatedly.

It appears I have made the mistake of attempting to engage you (AGAIN).

More fool me.

I was, actually, being courteous to you. You're the one who exploded... as per usual. i have no idea what makes you lose your shit so!

You need to point out the DIRECT lie I've said.

Consenting adults is fine. It's the persistent denial of that, that's the issue, non?

So, let me ask you, if Clinton is innocent, why does he try to deny any association with Epstein? And who, in their right mind with all the power of information at his fingertips, decides to visit a known problem, repeatedly?

The issue is Clinton's to explain, not mine.

Facts may not care about your feelings, but I guess feelings do care about facts, after all!

The fact I point out a truth is an issue to you, clearly. I haven't made any of this thing about race, you have as you agreed what I said was factual, taken over by middle class white women

If you meant something else then it's on you to explain things better.

I haven't. Metoo is a generic phrase it's also the natural reaction to someone expressing trauma. To show empathy by saying that you had a similar experience (not something professional practitioners would do, but as a lay person).

Yes you have when you said something was co-opted. You're doing the usual schtick.

Burke has said precisely the opposite to you. Are you telling us you are more Berk than Burke?

I haven't. Metoo is a generic phrase it's also the natural reaction to someone expressing trauma. To show empathy by saying that you had a similar experience (not something professional practitioners would do, but as a lay person).

Yes you have when you said something was co-opted. You're doing the usual schtick.

Burke has said precisely the opposite to you. Are you telling us you are more Berk than Burke?

Okay, so let me explain it to you a different way.

You, clearly, did not know that it was a Black woman that started off the moment. So, if the face of the movement was associated by Rose McGowan rather than the FOUNDER, Burke, then yeah it was co-opted.

I would say the same for anything else in another situation.

Gee, go figure!

I was, actually, being courteous to you. You're the one who exploded... as per usual. i have no idea what makes you lose your shit so!

You need to point out the DIRECT lie I've said.

Consenting adults is fine. It's the persistent denial of that, that's the issue, non?

So, let me ask you, if Clinton is innocent, why does he try to deny any association with Epstein? And who, in their right mind with all the power of information at his fingertips, decides to visit a known problem, repeatedly?

The issue is Clinton's to explain, not mine.
Au contraire.

Not only have I not “lost my shit,” but I’m trying to be civil about the fact that you seemingly have to over egg everything.

You make the Combs-Epstein-Clinton link as if it somehow proves they’re all kiddie fiddlers. All I’ve said is making that link is not only a big leap, but a libelous one.

As I’ve already said, I’m not saying Clinton did or didn’t do anything. Rather, I’ve said that if you are, then you need to put up or shut up and Lewinski’s dress doesn’t cut it!

Lastly, Clinton has nothing to explain to you or me, but you certainly do. Sadly, I’ve already lost interest in you having any interest in doing so.

Buh bye.

Ever watched the documentary 'Look Away' on Sky? You would be alarmed at the stuff that went on back in the day. Iggy Pop even referred to sleeping with a groupie called 'Sable Starr' in a song when she was 13. She herself claimed to have slept with the likes of Page, Bowie, Plant and others. That kind of thing appears to have been quite common place.
None of this has any relevance to my post

Au contraire.

Not only have I not “lost my shit,” but I’m trying to be civil about the fact that you seemingly have to over egg everything.

You make the Combs-Epstein-Clinton link as if it somehow proves they’re all kiddie fiddlers. All I’ve said is making that link is not only a big leap, but a libelous one.

As I’ve already said, I’m not saying Clinton did or didn’t do anything. Rather, I’ve said that if you are, then you need to put up or shut up and Lewinski’s dress doesn’t cut it!

Lastly, Clinton has nothing to explain to you or me, but you certainly do. Sadly, I’ve already lost interest in you having any interest in doing so.

Buh bye.

Well, when you quote me, I'm going to respond.

Unfortunately the bold is all I need to respond to; you or I have no idea of guilt or innocence regarding anything that's secretive on that island. Unless Clinton can provide evidence of his time on an island he denies being on, then speculation is only ever going to be deduced.

It's no difference to people "speculating" about Michael Jackson's Neverland home. No proof despite denials and accusations for and against.

if you don't want a direct response, don't quote me.

I'll leave it at that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.