P.F.A. team of the year announced

Don't they vote for this in January? Mourinho was fired before Christmas wasn't he? Thereafter Pogba was flying for a couple of months. Gone backwards again.

I'd take him though. There's definitely a player in there. Would Pep work with a player like that though. They have to be team players,and whenever I watch Pogba he always seems to be looking round at people to see what they think of him instead of getting stuck in for the team.

The media spend all year hyping and licking Pogbads arse then look surprised when players who can only go off what tbe media says vote for the clown...

I would've done a Garth Crooks and shoehorned Hazard in there over Pogba.

ToTY analysis from a dipper:

BKQaUIK-maRJkai3mi9huqt-iFrwFbItjYyaCNcJkQE.jpg
[/Q

Manager Jurgen Klopp says seven more Liverpool players could have made the PFA Team of the Year and insists "my team is the team of the season"

Spot the difference, typical bin dipper talk.

I know Scousers think they should have Alisson over Ederson but those two are practically exactly the same level for me, that's a toss up that the players chose Eddie in this instance.
It's not a toss up. Ederson hasn't made a single error leading to a goal this season, Allison has made 3. Ederson has been one of the best keepers for commanding his area this season, Allison hasn't. Ederson is a hugely important part of the teams style of play, Allison isn't. They're roughly level on everything else. And neither really deserve to get into that team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.