P.F.A. team of the year announced

You know you can click the reply button ;-)

I think even the saddest deluded scouser would accept not all their team are worthy.

For me the team I would have picked

Eddie
Wan Bissaka
Van dyke
Laporte
Digne
Ferdy
Bernardo
Hazzard
Sterling
Aguero
Mane

Ryan

Doherty
Van Dijk
Laporte
Digne

Gueye

Sterling
Bernardo
Mané

Agüero
Aubemayeng

A bit unbalanced with attackers, but all there on merit.

AWB, Eddie, Foster, Robertson, TAA, Walker, Docoure, Sigurdsson, Salah, Dinho, Wijnaldum, Torreira, Coady, Hazard, Fraser and Patricio could all have been in there too.

Dippers getting there knickers in a twist about Ederson in and allison out.

“They got that wrong”
“Howve they come to that conclusion”

THEY being fellow pros.

Stupid scouse bastards

The only one odd for me is Pogba, Son deserved it for sure. These awards and teams have to be announced at the end of the season.

i never look too deep into this PFA player or team of the season or the writers awards because the sat's don't add up and its wash your back if you wash my back with gutter press, the best team of the season is the champions and manager of the year golden boot for top scorer and golden gloves for most clean sheets

its a team sport forget anything else ?? goals and clean sheets wins games

as with a lot of things (friendlies, PFA team of the year, possession stats etc) no one gave a flying fuck 15 years ago, maybe even 10 years ago. Everything gets pushed forward now.

to make my post more relevant to the thread, Pogba is a meff

Yes the teams are announced at close to the end of the season. What I don't understand is that the voting takes place around February. When the season is along way from finishing. Surely it would be better for the players to be voting at the end of the season. with the results announced the day before the Charity Shield.

Yes the teams are announced at close to the end of the season. What I don't understand is that the voting takes place around February. When the season is along way from finishing. Surely it would be better for the players to be voting at the end of the season. with the results announced the day before the Charity Shield.
yep, i agree. what difference does it make if its in august?

there should also be a striker/midfielder/defender/goalkeeper of the year award and then an outright winner from that shortlist. too many times the show ponies or goal scorers get chosen over guile and graft, both valid reasons to be the best player in the league.

Mane went on that scoring run at the perfect time but the lad's a wide player and has one assist all season.

I know Scousers think they should have Alisson over Ederson but those two are practically exactly the same level for me, that's a toss up that the players chose Eddie in this instance.

I would say swap out Pogba and Mane for Eriksen and Hazard personally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.