P.F.A. team of the year announced

Hazard or Son in there for Pogba IMO. Apart from that can’t really argue

I think Watford have an even better midfield than Wolves. I think, take the “star” name out of it and put Pogba in Watford’s or Wolves’ squads and I don’t think either manager would pick him going off the contributions of their midfielders.

he just doesnt seem to care. Maybe Capoue at Watford but who else? Gueye at Everton has had a better season than Pogba

I don't agree one bit with Pogba's inclusion, but the explanation is pretty obvious, nominations for PFA player of the year start in Feb and that was the time when he was performing pretty well

Yep, daft really that they don't do it at the end of the season.

Alisson and Ederson was a toss of coin. Pogba one is laughable but he managed to look decent in the two months where players vote. Hazard and particularly Son unlucky to miss out. Can't argue with the rest, though

Yep, daft really that they don't do it at the end of the season.
I’ve been fairly certain it means VVD will be getting POTY.

No matter — as Raheem has said many times, including recently when asked about this very subject, he’d rather have the trophies than the personal accolades.

Let VVD be the best player ever to win naught.

I don't agree one bit with Pogba's inclusion, but the explanation is pretty obvious, nominations for PFA player of the year start in Feb and that was the time when he was performing pretty well and let's face it footballers aren't the brightest of bunches, they probably couldn't remember back more than a few weeks, so probably just voted for who they thought of at the time.

The process for PFA player is completely flawed - do it at the end of the season
Still didn't warrant him being in the team of the year. He had a run of games when Solskjear came in when he was decent but the rest of the season he's been dire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.