P.F.A. team of the year announced

Pogba is an utterly bizarre choice, even by his lowly standards he has had a bang average season.

Scouse cuñts bleating over Eddie, while forgetting TAA is actually average a player, and tgat Eddie is tge best keeper in the league.

Pogba is someone having a laugh
Haven't seen anyone that isn't a Liverpool fan raise an objection about Ederson being in there yet.

Matty Ryan and Foster deserved at least to be in the conversation though.

Another pointless subjective award.

As meaningful as man of the match, manager of the month etc.

A Premier League winners medal matters, these baubles are irrelevant.

All the talk of Pogba, and the scousers predictably complaining about Ederson yet the real outlier in that team is at right back. Alexander Arnold is an average at best player that happens to have a good cross on him and plays in a side where that’s a big weapon, it doesn’t make his performances good.

I’d love for a scouser or anybody who watches enough of their games to name just 2 or 3 games where you can say he was brilliant at right back, he’s in there purely because he’s got a few assists. Kyle walker has been a bit shit this season in my eyes but even so he’s been better than TAA but there’s two more obvious candidates in wan Bissaka of palace and Doherty of wolves who have both genuinely superb for their respective sides.

Cross of the Mirror has said it will now be his retort when a player complains at something he's written.

"What do you lot know, you picked Pogba."

Mane deserves to be in there, with the season they’re having he’s been pivotal for them. Eddie is 100% the right choice. Trent Alexander-Arnold...hmm...there’s better right backs. Robertson a definite, him or Mendy.

Aguero yep, laporte and Van Dyk definitely. Fernandinho 100%. Sterling 100%. B Silva 100%. Pogba...hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha!

Doherty has probably been better than either but unfortunately for him, he doesn't play for a top 6 side.
Decent shout. Defenders in mid table / struggling sides are always under appreciated. So many defenders in top teams would struggle awfully if they were moved to a non elite team.

In reply to urban genie, what do you expect. They would have wanted their entire team to be named in the premier league team of the season.

You know you can click the reply button ;-)

I think even the saddest deluded scouser would accept not all their team are worthy.

For me the team I would have picked

Eddie
Wan Bissaka
Van dyke
Laporte
Digne
Ferdy
Bernardo
Hazzard
Sterling
Aguero
Mane

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.