P*ss Poor Management

A neutral here, but its not Mancinis fault. Games like these are about small marging and there wasnt much in it. its not Mancinis fault that Bellamy took the wrong options 3 vs 2 situation. Not his his fault Scholes gets a free header in the 93th minute of the game, he cant do anything about player misstake.

In general you are a very strong team with strong fundations, great keeper, solid defence, great defensive midfielders and striker. You just lack that creativity in the central midfield, De Jong, Barry and Vieira are too similar, its not Mancinis fault that irealnd that was supposed to be that player for you is half the player he was last season. And its not like he could get a world class playmaker in January as no one would sell player of that quality in january, so he went for an experience option in Vieira. Your time will come and have already taking massive strides this season. I know right now it feels your world is over, thats what happens when you lose a derby, speciella the last minute

This Mancini fella - is it the same one who was shit hot last week!?

Good to see the bluemoon post defeat hysteria crew are in good voice. I'm bottling my own vitriol/suicide for later when spuds win 10-0

jimmymozz said:
totally agree, cant wait for lescott to be back for that pile of shite kompany to fuck off
spit-the-dummy.jpg

The subs were poor IMO, not sure if Johnson was under instructions not to get behind Evra either.

Not his best day out as a manager, but should have been enough to earn us a point at least.

Kompany was not bad, with Lescott back we could put Kompany up on the midfield in games we need to, like today. Ireland is useless atm, and I think he has blown all bridges this season.

i am well pissed off liverpool were there for the taking yet we were very poor and negative... and now this yet again...wait for spurs another game bobby cant lose..nil nil written all over it. .

Sorry I disagree with this article.

The manager is in no way responsible for what happened, subs were spot on, johnson came off because we couldn't control the midfield. Vieira made a differnce and we started to create some pressure.

The difference today was with the wingers, nani, evra and valencia are better than we have. Bellers is too hit and miss. We need an influencial midfeilder and a quality RB - problem today is that ade and tevez had to drop deep to help our midfield who couldn't cope with the manu 5.

We are close, just a couple of signings away.

Also the guy who said Kompany was shite dosnt know what he's talking about, he kept rooney and berba quiet all game and has been our best defender all season.... fickle springs to mind!

i think the 1st sub was awful like! SWP on for johnno wud hve been on. Viera is pish hes lost it! not good enough anymore! Attacking midfielder is badly needed! strikers cud have done bit more work todat tevez cuda dropped back abit closing ginger twat down.

Aww well we move on hope chelsea do us a favour later! then we must win all the games left! its in our hands like!

MaineDAWG2008 said:
piss poor irelandmore lik

jeez the guy should go. again his marking was poor. was very slow off the mark!! lost scholes again!! why?

I dont have a problem with players like Bellamy and Carlos having average games because they put a 'shift' in each week.
Now onto Mr Ireland,comes on after a substantial part of the game is over,he is 23 years of age.
Fast forward to the 93rd minute and a 35 year old who has played the full game gets on the end of a cross and scores with Mr Ireland 3 yards away from him.
Thats why they win trophies and thats where we aspire to be and until we get the players in with united's workrate and mentality we will come second best.
KEEP THE FAITH!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.