P*ss Poor Management

SWP...Legend said:
Let me start by saying i don't mind mancini at all and think he's done a good job so it's not a mancini out post, i like to stick by the managers. The point i will make though is that the tactics and substitutions were wrong in my opinion. When Utd took Rooney off that should have been our chance to seize the initiative, but we took off one of Adebayor who's a goal threat and pretty much the only one that could hold the ball upfront. Fair enough Evra contained Johnson but i would have rather swapped Bellamy to Evras wing and let Johno have a go at Neville but thats me. Viera well... past it, lack of drive in my opinion useless for us, great player in his time but not now far too slow... and to take of by far and away our man of the match De Jong tired or not left me puzzled, he basically took a right winger off and put a centre mid on leaving Onuoha against two until SWP came on. Strange decisions i thought. SWP did alright when he came on though to be fair.

Plus points

Onouha - had a good game, that right back spot should be his

De jong - was fantastic yet again, he may not be as effective in games against lower opposition but when your in a fight and a tough game, my God the man fights for you

This all day for me SWP
PLUS Scoles had the easiest game in his life he was aloud to stroll around all day the old bastard should have been knackered by half time.
If Johnson had switched rat boy would have a new arsehole today.
Every game we have gone out to win we have won playing for draws is shit they were there for a 4-0 but we were not committed to the win

spanishblue said:
SWP...Legend said:
Let me start by saying i don't mind mancini at all and think he's done a good job so it's not a mancini out post, i like to stick by the managers. The point i will make though is that the tactics and substitutions were wrong in my opinion. When Utd took Rooney off that should have been our chance to seize the initiative, but we took off one of Adebayor who's a goal threat and pretty much the only one that could hold the ball upfront. Fair enough Evra contained Johnson but i would have rather swapped Bellamy to Evras wing and let Johno have a go at Neville but thats me. Viera well... past it, lack of drive in my opinion useless for us, great player in his time but not now far too slow... and to take of by far and away our man of the match De Jong tired or not left me puzzled, he basically took a right winger off and put a centre mid on leaving Onuoha against two until SWP came on. Strange decisions i thought. SWP did alright when he came on though to be fair.

Plus points

Onouha - had a good game, that right back spot should be his

De jong - was fantastic yet again, he may not be as effective in games against lower opposition but when your in a fight and a tough game, my God the man fights for you

This all day for me SWP
PLUS Scoles had the easiest game in his life he was aloud to stroll around all day the old bastard should have been knackered by half time.
If Johnson had switched rat boy would have a new arsehole today.
Every game we have gone out to win we have won playing for draws is shit they were there for a 4-0 but we were not committed to the win

Do you honestly think you know better than Mancini?!

It's easy to criticise in hindsight but, theoretically, if he HAD forced us forward when Rooney came off, Nani and Obertan have the pace to do us on the counter. If they had gone on to score 2 or 3 quick goals would you be praising Mancini for trying to 'seize the initiative' or slagging him off for using FM09 tactics?

I would really appreciate it if everyone could leave this as the last post, let this thread drop off the first page and back Mancini! He knows what he is doing and I am appalled that I have to remind people of that.

We were VERY unlucky to lose in the last 20 seconds and it's unfair to come out and start slagging off the manager.

Start backing the club lads! CTID

If you listened to the after match interviews with Taggart and ginger bollocks , they could'nt beleive Citys tatics in the last few mins, trying to throw everything forward when they were expecting us to protect what we had, hence Taggart telling ginger to try his luck up the pitch....when for the last 92 mins he had sat 5 yards in front of the back four!!!. Even my 11 year old daughter said to me why are City throwing evryone up front!!! you could see it coming.... well everyone except our over paid stars. Just my opinion.

SWP...Legend said:

bluestew said:
If you listened to the after match interviews with Taggart and ginger bollocks , they could'nt beleive Citys tatics in the last few mins, trying to throw everything forward when they were expecting us to protect what we had, hence Taggart telling ginger to try his luck up the pitch....when for the last 92 mins he had sat 5 yards in front of the back four!!!. Even my 11 year old daughter said to me why are City throwing evryone up front!!! you could see it coming.... well everyone except our over paid stars. Just my opinion.

Well at least we know one thing, Mancini can do no right by the fans.

I saw two teams pretty much cancel each other out for 90 minutes.There's little to choose between us now other than they keep going till the whistle and we don't.

One thing that I still don't get-that's three times this season we've been totally undone down the right and lost the game because of it.
Onouha went walkies yesterday the same way Richards did for Owen's goal-Ireland lost Scholes the same way Barry lost Fletcher.

I thought Bellamy would torture Neville.He chose yesterday to have one of his most inneffective games in a City shirt.Cussing the crowd doesn't help either.

We just don't learn do we?The rags do "that" ball down our right every time-and we seem to fall for it every time.
The fact is that some of our players don't currently have the mental strength to see the job through when it really matters-they're still learning.

It will come with time-or they will be replaced.

The positive is that we are getting stronger and will continue to do so next season.
The rags are going to have to replace several key players who can't keep going for ever.... and it's going to cost a stack of money they don't have....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.