P*ss Poor Management

Piss poor management, yes. Piss poor from the players in a big derby match with a lot riding on it, absolutely.

If Spuds beat Chelsea today they deserve 4th. Can't see us beating Arsenal if we perform like that in big games.

Cant blame the manager over what happended on the pitch. He started with the team that won 3 games on the trot but with Bridge in instead of Garrido. Players just didnt want it enough compared to the Rags players its simple as that. All the players didnt show what we know they can. Tevez , Bellers , Adebayor , Johnson all were poor no doubt about it.
Central midfield got over run Barry and De Jong couldnt cope at times in the midfield. The subs that Mancini made he could of took off a number of players today but saying that the players he brought onto the field 2 of the 3 were no way near match fit for the game which is asking a bit too much of them in that way you could cast some blame to Mancini.
The goal was fucking shocking a last minute strike no way back after that. I cant beleive between Ireland and Barry that neither tracked the run of Scholes. I got a feeling that Barry was doing it but then left him to move onto Beraflop which left Ireland in the shit to try and get back. Barry again for me has pissed me off today he had a chance to get a shot on goal and goes looking for a peno have a shot and go for a fucking goal. The senoir players today did fuck all it was up to them to grab a hold of the game. Bellers never got at the fuckwit Neville as much as he should of. Bad result this team should get back to basics. Midfield without De Jong central lacks pace with Barry and Pat.

3 DM's? Why play for the draw at home, what a joke.

He should have took Barry off for SWP, not Ade...

I think when the dust has settled this game probably wont matter though, hopefully we can still grab 4th.

93rd minute. What a pisstake. And such a beautiful day out. Gutted. Watch the White Farts win now. That would put the old cherry on the cake.

vbr said:
Piss poor management, yes. Piss poor from the players in a big derby match with a lot riding on it, absolutely.

If Spuds beat Chelsea today they deserve 4th. Can't see us beating Arsenal if we perform like that in big games.

Take it that games against Chelsea Arsenal and dippers are no longer big games

how the fuck can you say that i know we lost but we might finish 4th
were you even there when we were really shit, its like unless we win every game 5- 0
fans like you wont be happy

lets be positive

If Vieira is the answer then I'm fucked if I know what the question is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.