Pab Zab

tolmie's hairdoo

I don't care what his supposed shortcomings are.

This guy is a legend, tremendous pro, and NEVER lets us down.

For a non-left back, he puts some previous City players in that position to shame.

Apparently for someone with no pace, that's Ashley Young, Evra and Nani who have now failed to show him a clean pair of heels.

And don't get me started again on De Jong.

He was immense last night.

Who got man of match didn't hear it on the way out I would have give to either of them 2.<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:04 pm --<br /><br />Who got man of match didn't hear it on the way out I would have give to either of them 2.

Just look at others,who seem to have the same mentalilty as Zab.Tevez,Kompany,De Jong.Kalo Toure,Vieira.
How often do you hear of these types of players stepping out of line,when in the public limelight.
Seems some of the English lads could do with following their examples.
Never heard Zaba moan once about where he plays or when he doesn`t.
Seems to be a pro`s pro,but different taste than Shreks !!

Zabaletta was excellent last night and always gives 100%. He played Nani very well, didn't see Evra on his side of the pitch though.

SuperKevinHorlock said:
For me an Argentine Tiatto, top man Zab keep up the great work.
2nd fav city player for me behind NDJ.

Eh?? I suppose it's all about opinions but Tiatto was a plank of a player. Zaba is far superior, the only real similarity is the tendency to dive into rash challenges now and then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.