Pab Zab

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I don't care what his supposed shortcomings are.

This guy is a legend, tremendous pro, and NEVER lets us down.

For a non-left back, he puts some previous City players in that position to shame.

Apparently for someone with no pace, that's Ashley Young, Evra and Nani who have now failed to show him a clean pair of heels.

And don't get me started again on De Jong.

He was immense last night.

100% correct on every word.

SuperKevinHorlock said:
For me an Argentine Tiatto, top man Zab keep up the great work.
2nd fav city player for me behind NDJ.
I also described him as a Tiatto type player this morning, 100% committed to the cause.

Serious non-gay man love for Pab Zab personally, the guy's a ledge and genuinely loves the club like Vinnie and NDJ. Can always rely on him and it would've been awesome to see him score that chance last night.

I could'nt agree more with the original poster, not seen enough of the new left back but upto now Zabs clearly the best right and leftback at the club.

Remarkably good in the air and he knows where on the pitch to put the crimp on, with an outstanding fitness level (have you ever seen him panting).

Some readers seem to think Richards is strong cause he looks like he might be, he's got no balance and without (falls over when performing an emergency stop) balance you cannot have great strength. Look at Zab walking off at the final whistle after a particular hard game....thats what strength looks like.

NQblue said:
First five on the team sheet for any match home or away: -

Joe
Vinnie
NDJ
Pablo
Carlos

Then juggle the other positions to suit opposition.

I'll see that, and raise you a piece of Silva.

Wish he had scored that chance last night.

Great that we can praise him like this, 'cause if he had scored that effort last night we'd have everyone who doesn't rate him jumping on the bandwagon.

Keep up the good work Pab!

I like Zabaleta, but I must admit to being very worried pre game how he'd cope with Banani.

He ws wonderful though, was impressed with Kolarovs cameo as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.