Pab Zab

These are the type of players that wins you throphies, a top pro who will play any position the maneger asks him to play, a player who will be a squad player without causing any problems.

You really cannot exagerate how important Zab is for us.

i think he a good solid defensive game,

what i most admire is the concentration, something which i think is invaluable as a defender and the reason micah and bridge cant play in the big games<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:56 pm --<br /><br />i think he a good solid defensive game,

what i most admire is the concentration, something which i think is invaluable as a defender and the reason micah and bridge cant play in the big games

Zab was my man of the match last night. Top top player and so reliable. Pity he hasn't got pace like cole then he would be world class

Also took the time out to speak to City TV when the coach arrived last night as several others swerved the bloke with the microphone.

Always gives his best and you can't ask for more than that

waspish said:
Zab was my man of the match last night. Top top player and so reliable. Pity he hasn't got pace like cole then he would be world class
Total quality on and off the pitch.A great player to have in your squad.
I too always worry that his slight lack of pace may have him found out against fast wingers but it is an unfounded fear.

When does this guy ever let us down?

I think it is no coincidence that our clean sheet run at the start of the season was a lot down to him being in the starting line up.

He wont offer quite what the other do going forward,but in those games like last night and against the likes of Chelsea,he really is RONSEAL!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I don't care what his supposed shortcomings are.

This guy is a legend, tremendous pro, and NEVER lets us down.

For a non-left back, he puts some previous City players in that position to shame.

Apparently for someone with no pace, that's Ashley Young, Evra and Nani who have now failed to show him a clean pair of heels.

And don't get me started again on De Jong.

He was immense last night.

You cant come on here and big up players who were part of our shameful embarrassing draw with the scum...its not on..

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I don't care what his supposed shortcomings are.

This guy is a legend, tremendous pro, and NEVER lets us down.

For a non-left back, he puts some previous City players in that position to shame.

Apparently for someone with no pace, that's Ashley Young, Evra and Nani who have now failed to show him a clean pair of heels.

And don't get me started again on De Jong.

He was immense last night.

Agree 100% about Zabba, it it just a shame Yaya Toure with his ability and physical attributes hasn't got the same desire, what a player we would have there.

Pascal is the man, you can clearly see how hard he is trying, unlike some big earners. Ye sometimes it seems it is almost impossible for him not to get a yellow, but at least he gets it for a reason, not like mental case Mario

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.