Pab Zab

It'll be interesting to see who plays right back against Leicester. With the fixtures we've got in the next few weeks, I think Zabaleta will have to be rested on Tuesday. With Richards injured it'll have to be either Boyata or Milner.

Ric said:
It'll be interesting to see who plays right back against Leicester. With the fixtures we've got in the next few weeks, I think Zabaleta will have to be rested on Tuesday. With Richards injured it'll have to be either Boyata or Milner.
Boyata. As Milner himself will start on one of the wings.

Ric said:
Remember when Richards was out injured from October to April? And Zab played every single game? I'm pretty sure we can continue playing him through this period while Richards recovers.

He was really good today, however there were a few moments where his positioning/awareness let him down. For Walcotts second, he pressed forward to close down ramsey when he didnt need to (kompany was already doing this), and martin ended up playing walcott onside. Giroud got inbehind him in one instance, he blazed over where a better striker would have scored. Dominated that pug nosed shithead all day long however

Talking about him being rested against Leicester where is the pre match thread...

........................................................Hart......................................................

Boyata ...............Martin..... Nasty ......................Kolarov

Milner ....... Rodwell

Navas...................................Jovetic.......................................

Guidetti ......

Save as many as possible for the Xmas PL games.

We'll have to give him a rest at some point, or we're going to burn him out.
Give Boyata the first spot in Capital & FA cup ties, play PabZab the other fixtures.

MrE said:
Talking about him being rested against Leicester where is the pre match thread...

........................................................Hart......................................................

Boyata ...............Martin..... Nasty ......................Kolarov

Milner ....... Rodwell

Navas...................................Jovetic.......................................

Guidetti ......

Save as many as possible for the Xmas PL games.

Does that include starting with just 10 then!

comeonfeedthegoat said:
invisibleman92 said:
Anybody know the new Zabba song?

Ohhhhh Pablo zabelata, he is a fucking Manc, he come from Argentina, he's harder than jaap stam.... He plays in blue and white for pellegrini's men, and when we win the league, we'll sing this song again.... Oooooooohhhhh

Was brilliant in the bar last night, had it going a while
Last night too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.