Pab Zab

SrilankanBlue said:
we have to rest him v Leicester but with Micah injured who do we put there? Milner? one of the kids?

Milner is the obvious answer but Kolorov or Clichy could switch if needed. Or maybe go to 3 at the back???????

McKenzie'sGoalWasBetter said:
SrilankanBlue said:
we have to rest him v Leicester but with Micah injured who do we put there? Milner? one of the kids?

Milner is the obvious answer but Kolorov or Clichy could switch if needed. Or maybe go to 3 at the back???????

I think Clichy could easily make the switch as he is fairly naturally a right footer but if not I think it might be Milner because I don't think there is anyone suitable from the 21/academy team.Currently Adam Drury is playing right back for the 21's and he is really a right winger converted to full back.

He wouldn't let anyone down for effort but I don't think he's ready for the first team.

How about Shay Facey and hope for the best? Kompany should be able to cover for him.

McKenzie'sGoalWasBetter said:
SrilankanBlue said:

Boyata? Zab needs a break though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.