Pab Zab

Armaan said:
Apart from the one time he ate Ribery alive today who is rated by many as the third best player in the world. Zaba just made him look average.

Missed this post first time around but agree wholeheartedly. And another top class performance today.

Sorry but for me it wasn`t one of his finest if you talk about the full 90 minutes.Apart from that one cross when The Beast scored I honestly thought he was average with too many crosses not reaching anyone but a defender.
IMO I thought he had a good game but a bit like Yaya,not at their usual standard.
And before you ask :
a) I was there.
b) He is my hero.

oakiecokie said:
Sorry but for me it wasn`t one of his finest if you talk about the full 90 minutes.Apart from that one cross when The Beast scored I honestly thought he was average with too many crosses not reaching anyone but a defender.

Perhaps he forgot to take Ribery out of his pocket before taking to the field today. That would have held him back.

Pam said:
oakiecokie said:

Perhaps he forgot to take Ribery out of his pocket before taking to the field today. That would have held him back.

Possibly but I am giving IMO a fair assessment of him today.He certainly wasn`t shit but I don`t agree that he was majestic,superb etc.A solid game but maybe through no fault of his,he was pulled way out of position on the wings,certainly in that first half.

I haven't looked all through this thread, but I imagine I am not the only one saying that he has well and truly nailed down that right back position as his own. We're looking at Zaba playing there for City against any team in the world, without any worries at all as a fan, for as many years as he can keep running for. That might sound ridiculous after him winning last year's player of the year award, but I think following his performance against Bayern and even today, and Pellers unleashing him down the wing, we have all been left in no doubt. And the icing on the Christmas cake is that he's a fecking great bloke too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.