Pablo Maffeo - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The relationship with Girona and how it can help City develop their future stars is such a great boon, and a big advantage for City over other premier league clubs. Surely everyone can see that? Especially if they avoid relegation.

Although it can help with sales I imagine City will predominantly send players there on loan that they hope to integrate into the first team.

Loved how he gave Leroy a bollocking for kicking out at him.

I would have preferred to keep Maffeo and used the Danilo money for another left back. Not that I'm complaining about Danilo but Maffeo would have been given a fair amount of minutes that way. Oh well, fingers crossed there's a place for him next season but I doubt that's the case if we sign another left back.

Think we are entering that stage where we will regret some of the youngsters we let go like Chelsea with Kev, Lukaku, Matic etc.

I know we haven't sold him but we have just bought 2 players in his position and neither are old.

I know we haven't sold him but we have just bought 2 players in his position and neither are old.

Whilst I like what I'm seeing from Danilo so far and he should be a solid utility option, seeing Maffeo play like this, I wouldn't mind if the Brazilian would be the next one in line of our loan army in few years time, with us dicking around and can't gettind rid his wages. :)

A good season in Spain and it would be a real shame if we couldnt get him into the squad.

More than enough games for 4 fullbacks to play.

Always rated him. Fingers crossed for a top season in La Liga as at the very least he'll generate a decent profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.