Pablo Osvaldo

Was just thinking similar.

I mean, if Cheeky and Soriano were still working for Barca do you think they'd be meeting Roma to talk about Osvaldo?

I hope they are there for Marqinhos.

In the club's 2013 Coppa Italia Final loss to Lazio (1–0), Osvaldo allegedly shouted at and insulted caretaking manager Aurelio Andreazzoli after the match for only being given 15 minutes of playing time off the substitute's bench. Osvaldo also refused to attend the Coppa Italia awards' ceremony in protest to the manager's decision
From Wiki above, will he be a happy bunny to sit on the bench from time to time at City? I don't think so.

Report from Express

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/412447/Pablo-Osvaldo-to-follow-Alvaro-Negredo-to-Manchester-City" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... ester-City</a>

Pablo Osvaldo to follow Alvaro Negredo to Manchester City

MANUEL PELLEGRINI could be set sign two new forwards this summer - after reports in Italy suggested City were due for talks with Roma over striker Pablo Osvaldo.

osvaldo_negredo-412447.jpg

Osvaldo is expected to leave Roma after criticising caretaker manager Aurelio Andreazzoli at the end of last season.

Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas was thought to be preparing a move for the 27-year-old this summer, but City look set to swoop for the Italian.

City are set to meet representatives from Roma this evening for Osvaldo, and are not ruling out bringing him in as well as Sevilla striker Alvaro Negredo - who the Manchester outfit are close to securing.

Yawn every time were linked to a player nothing happens its becoming tedious might just wait for the OS to announce it in future because the press have been useless beyond belief!!

Seen him play for Roma. He never stood out. Bizarre if we're interested in an average troublemaker.

Why not spend the money on someone like Muriel, or anyone else who can develop into a quality footballer? This smacks of a mid-table purchase.

Blue Haze said:
Seen him play for Roma. He never stood out. Bizarre if we're interested in an average troublemaker.

Why not spend the money on someone like Muriel, or anyone else who can develop into a quality footballer? This smacks of a mid-table purchase.

This all seems like paper bullshit. If we're meeting Roma it will be for either Marquinhos or Lamela or both

Blue Haze said:

Ever thought that Muriel doesn't want to join City?

We would not be signing him if the club didn't believe he was at the right quality for the team.

No offence but I believe and trust the people who have built their reputations and livelihood's from being involved in football as players and after hanging up their boots to make decisions that will benefit the team.

For the record I haven't seen him play and for all we know this is just rubbish and Txiki is there to sign someone else (if that is even true).

Mad 4 It said:
Blue Haze said:

This all seems like paper bullshit. If we're meeting Roma it will be for either Marquinhos or Lamela or both

Why would Osvaldo's brother and lawyer be at a meeting for Marquinhos or Lamela?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.