Pablo Osvaldo

BillyShears said:
mancboy123 said:
We signed dzeko for 27m and according to popular belief on here he has been absolutely dreadful but apparently if you cost under that you're going to be a failure and over 30m you're going to be a success.

I've posted something similar. I find it strange the clamour for a world class forward. When we signed Dzeko he had a reputation and goal record similar to Cavani's and was certainly rated as highly as Cavani currently is.
I've come to the conclusion that unless a player is linked to other clubs and us, posters don't want to know. It's almost like they see getting a transfer and beating other clubs to it is as good as the actual transfer itself. Take the Isco transfer, for example, and then this one and the Negredo one where it's only us linked to the player.

citijen said:
I hate to interrupt these love - ins but where were all the pundits who knew, good players when they saw them who knew, how to pick and make teams gel who, won us all those trophies for endless years ? WE have a manager/coach let him take all the hassle off your hands ,let him pick and gel the team to his own liking and just for once sit back and enjoy,lets have a Blue Moon and not a Blue Moan.

Well said that man<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:14 am --<br /><br />
Pigeonho said:
BillyShears said:
mancboy123 said:
We signed dzeko for 27m and according to popular belief on here he has been absolutely dreadful but apparently if you cost under that you're going to be a failure and over 30m you're going to be a success.

I've posted something similar. I find it strange the clamour for a world class forward. When we signed Dzeko he had a reputation and goal record similar to Cavani's and was certainly rated as highly as Cavani currently is.
I've come to the conclusion that unless a player is linked to other clubs and us, posters don't want to know. It's almost like they see getting a transfer and beating other clubs to it is as good as the actual transfer itself. Take the Isco transfer, for example, and then this one and the Negredo one where it's only us linked to the player.

and if he did go somewhere else there would be uproar from the people who said he wasant good enough to play for us in the first place

mancboy123 said:
citijen said:
I hate to interrupt these love - ins but where were all the pundits who knew, good players when they saw them who knew, how to pick and make teams gel who, won us all those trophies for endless years ? WE have a manager/coach let him take all the hassle off your hands ,let him pick and gel the team to his own liking and just for once sit back and enjoy,lets have a Blue Moon and not a Blue Moan.

Well said that man

-- Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:14 am --

Pigeonho said:
BillyShears said:

and if he did go somewhere else there would be uproar from the people who said he wasant good enough to play for us in the first place
Yeah or he would be a ****, like RVP.

Pigeonho said:
BillyShears said:
mancboy123 said:

I just think a lot of people, understandably, are reflecting on the rags signings Van Persie and how decisive that became in the title race last season, and are wanting a sure thing player like that. I still think with Kun and Edin we have two top class centre forwards and in Kun's case arguably one of the top 3 in the world. On that basis I'd prefer we signed another winger/attacking midfield player in the mould of Isco or Navas than going after big name big wage forwards. But then that's just me.

If we are signing him then I just pray we don't sign that spanish donkey too.

We could sign a Higuain we could sign Osvaldo, we could sign a Cavani, we could sign a Negredo, we could sign a David Villa, we could sign a Rondon.

some of the names mentioned maybe top class but there is no garuntee they would do it in the PL.

mancboy123 said:
Kun Aguero said:
ACMilan said:
Can;t wait to see how many of you backtrack after he joins and nets at a regular pace as your 3rd choice

I hope I'm proven wrong but I'm always right. If we replace Dzeko with Osvaldo then that is a right royal typical City cock up.

If you're ALWAYS right its astonishing that you're posting on bluemoon about transfers rather than scouting for city or another premier league club.

I know, my talents are wasted.

Kun Aguero said:
mancboy123 said:
Kun Aguero said:
I hope I'm proven wrong but I'm always right. If we replace Dzeko with Osvaldo then that is a right royal typical City cock up.

If you're ALWAYS right its astonishing that you're posting on bluemoon about transfers rather than scouting for city or another premier league club.

I know, my talents are wasted.

Or imaginary, depends on how you look at it

On the verge of signing according to that most reliable of
rags, the Daily Express. City offering 11.1m, but Roma wanting
12.9. City willing to offer some bonus to Roma along the line.
Might not be bad at that price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.