Pablo Osvaldo

It seems to some on here, the moment a player is linked to City then he instantly becomes fantastic and City fans shouldn't criticise them.

If we were in the cellar and he'd made a thread about being dumped by his bird or something, then jokingly giving him three options to end his misery would indeed be a stupid thing to do. We're not though, we're in the transfer forum and he's moaning about a footballer and like all is doom and gloom, so I jokingly gave him three options to do himself in to end his misery about said footballer.
It was a joke.

argyle said:
It seems to some on here, the moment a player is linked to City then he instantly becomes fantastic and City fans shouldn't criticise them.

Its a given sadly very reminiscent of the rags as soon as they sign someone he pulls on the shirt and they are a superstar. If you dare question the rational then you get spewing of pointless and stats and of course the youtube montage of his greatest throw ins.<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:12 pm --<br /><br />
Chevelle said:
Mike D said:
cityfan41 said:
Think he'll be brought in as a backup striker myself, behind
Negredo and Aguero. That's if Dzeko goes of course.

Great so that Aguero, Dumb, Dumb and fucking dumber
Wow its depressing reading your posts

Its even more depressing losing your best players and bringing in shit to replace them. I just prefer to say it as is not live in some fantasy world that every player we are interested in or about to sign is top draw.

argyle said:

Very true. I'm genuinely worried about next season, especially if Aguero gets injured. Arsenal have finally woken up to the fact that they need to sign quality and Spurs are taking strides in the right direction. Chelsea have the Mourinho factor which shouldn't be underestimated, and United look like they're going to sign Thiago who will strengthen their midfield no end. Make no mistake, we're in for one almighty battle next season, and the signings we're about to make don't exactly fill me with confidence.

Mike D said:
Its even more depressing losing your best players and bringing in shit to replace them. I just prefer to say it as is not live in some fantasy world that every player we are interested in or about to sign is top draw.

Describing players as "shit" when they're patently not is doing your argument no favours.

Mike D said:
argyle said:

Its a given sadly very reminiscent of the rags as soon as they sign someone he pulls on the shirt and they are a superstar. If you dare question the rational then you get spewing of pointless and stats and of course the youtube montage of his greatest throw ins.

-- Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:12 pm --

Chevelle said:
Mike D said:
Great so that Aguero, Dumb, Dumb and fucking dumber
Wow its depressing reading your posts

Shit? Really?!

argyle said:
Yeah but why criticise Before you have seen him in a city shirt unles your a right wanker that is!

BillyShears said:
Mike D said:

Describing players as "shit" when they're patently not is doing your argument no favours.

Okay I will be more diplomatic and say they are not fit to lick Tevez or Balotelli boots. Sadly I agree Mancini's with what he is saying here http://sportsnewsireland.com/soccer...-manchester-city-not-good-enough-2013-07-08/?

Mike D said:
BillyShears said:
Mike D said:

Okay I will be more diplomatic and say they are not fit to lick Tevez or Balotelli boots. Sadly I agree Mancini's with what he is saying here http://sportsnewsireland.com/soccer...-manchester-city-not-good-enough-2013-07-08/?
Tevez is never going to be replaced pound for pound, but then again he was never going to spend his career here.
As for Balotelli, I can't take that part of the post seriously at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.