Pablo Osvaldo

Marvin said:
doomuk said:
BringBackSwales said:
Miserable git are you?
Negative fucker are you?
Get on my tits do you?
Fuck off will you?

In case you didn't notice this is a place for debate and discussion. So, if you don't want to debate or hear other people's views I suggest you go and find another place to post.
There's discussion and there's wind-ups

How can we have gone backwards this season when we have signed Navas and Fernandinho and sold Tevez?

Rodwell and Micah missed most of last season and will also make the squad stronger
rodwell wont, he isnt good enough at all, getting rid of balotelli/tevez for negredo/osvaldo is going backwards

Marvin said:
doomuk said:
BringBackSwales said:
Miserable git are you?
Negative fucker are you?
Get on my tits do you?
Fuck off will you?

In case you didn't notice this is a place for debate and discussion. So, if you don't want to debate or hear other people's views I suggest you go and find another place to post.

How can we have gone backwards this season when we have signed Navas and Fernandinho and sold Tevez?

Rodwell and Micah missed most of last season and will also make the squad stronger
Well, I was more meaning since we won the title but if we, as rumoured, get rid of Dzeko, Barry, lescott and webhaevgot rid of dejong, Mario and Tevez then that's a step backwards IMO.

Have a look at the two teams of players in and out I posted earlier and ask yourself which is the better team.

Grieffymcfcctid said:
Marvin said:
doomuk said:

rodwell wont, he isnt good enough at all, getting rid of balotelli/tevez for negredo/osvaldo is going backwards
Hallulia!!! It's not just me that thinks that!

Some people are trying to convince themselves that isn't the case but clearly it is.

doomuk said:
Grieffymcfcctid said:
Marvin said:

Some people are trying to convince themselves that isn't the case but clearly it is.

I think its clear to most that it is technically a downgrade, tho both tevez and balotelli had run their course with us.

The contribution of mario was none existent the first half of the season and tevez had obvious issues with pissing off. His contribution was ok last year, but thats about it.

I have said before, if negredo and dzeko got 15-20, osvaldo 10-15 and aguero 25-30 then id be happy with that.

It would be lovely to have 4 world class strikers, but its impractical and its not like all four are gonna score 35 goals a season anyway as we have proved.

Ps, i think the above assessment of Rodwell is harsh. He has everything required to be a top footballer and if he can stay injury free and get a consistent run in the team then i believe he would become world class.

doomuk said:
Grieffymcfcctid said:
Marvin said:

last season collectively Tevez and Balotelli had 42 league appearances for City and scored 12 goals. Tevez has slowed up a lot whilst balotelli wanted to go. The rumoured replacement is Negredo who scored 25 League goals on his own. We will have to wait and see if we buy him

Navas is also a huge improvement on Sinclair, or even AJ

Fernandinho provides our midfield with power and pace which was lacking and is a very skilful player as well.

How you can say that we've gone backwards squad-wise last year, or even the season before is beyond me

You could argue we under-performed last season maybe. A different argument entirely

Cant believe Hughes let Sturridge go like that.... he could fill this hole very well

Negredo scored 31 last year Tevez and Balotelli combined scored 32 yes its a huge step back, catch yourselves on. I kinda wish Roma where demanding 150 mil for Osvaldo or if Real/Barca were interested then more people mite rate him. Can really see Osvaldo and Negredo becoming great signings if we get them.

dachoosen1 said:
Negredo scored 31 last year Tevez and Balotelli combined scored 32 yes its a huge step back, catch yourselves on. I kinda wish Roma where demanding 150 mil for Osvaldo or if Real/Barca were interested then more people mite rate him. Can really see Osvaldo and Negredo becoming great signings if we get them.

I think you're deluded son this isn't FM2013 this pair are average. Mark my words if we sign either of them the club will be making a big mistake.

Mike D said:
dachoosen1 said:

I think you're deluded son this isn't FM2013 this pair are average. Mark my words if we sign either of them the club will be making a big mistake.

What 4 strikers would you go into the season with if you were in charge?

imho......we need to remember that we lost the league, lost the FA Cup final to wigan and got knocked out early in the CL with players like Tevez, Lescott, Barry, Balotelli, Dzeko.....we needed to make changes and I think a guys like Negredo would be a step in the right direction..

Kind regards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.