Pablo Osvaldo

There's some quality here, but he's too tempermental to bother with. There are better options in the £10-15m range who are less of a headache.

A scorer of great goals but not a great goal scorer. Bit of a hothead. He's not for us.

Don't know anything about him but i didn't
know anything about Benteke, Michu or Cazorla for that matter.
It's probably bollocks anyway but if he did show up we should
trust our managers judgement and get behind whoever arrives
regardless of our preconceptions, if indeed we have any.

Hell no to Osvaldo, but he'll be better off at a team like West ham or something. He's 3rd choice forward at Roma.

Cardozo is another one. Anything paid for Cardozo over 5m is a rip off. Cardozo was a deal we should have made 3 years ago.

According to Di Marzio, we're after Osvaldo AS WELL AS Negredo. Could only be a back-up option or maybe he's replacing Dzeko.

I agree with AC Milan he's a good player and i wouldn't mind him one bit, the story is that Roma are after Maicon so a part ex and some cash to Roma wouldn't be a bad deal for me. Having said that i'd rather have Lamela, De Rossi or Marquinho, man for man Roma are second only to Juventus in my opinion and their final position was a disaster, great to watch under Zeman but defensively all over the show so i'm curious to see how they will get on next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.