Pablo Zabaleta

He had a fantastic game last night, he's more comfortable on the ball than Richards and going forward this creates even more problems for the opposition. He's not exactly afraid of a 50-50 is he! I think there'll be games this season where Hughes will prefer Micah's aerial ability but for me Zabaleta is the better option and him and Tevez seem to have a great understanding.

Zab was a major influence in us getting Tevez.............

he is also the best friend of someone called Lionel Messi.........................

I said a few weeks back that against teams who park the bus we need Zab there as he is more comfortable on the ball. West Ham don't park the bus but they don't exactly attack like a top 4 team so again, a right back who is comfortable on the ball is needed. Zabaleta is very good on the ball.

The only argument for having Micah was his pace and strength might be useful against the more attack minded teams but that argument fell apart at the Swamp. Zab every day of the week for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.