Pablo Zabaleta

Just sitting here on my throne after last nights indian and this thread has just brought a genuine tear to my eye. We knew it was coming but it still hurts. We all feel the same way about him. He feels like one of us. I haven't felt this gutted about a player leaving since SWP left us.
A massive part of our recent success and for that I thank him with my entire heart.

End of an era, start of a new one.

Good luck Zab, the only player ever to get his name on the back of my shirt. A true professional. It's been an absolute pleasure to watch this man.

Hope he sees out his playing career injury free and can come back in some capacity after that.

Legend.

sad news.
he leaves a true legend and a fucking warrior.

he is one of a select few players who will always loved by every blue for ever more.

it'll be weird seeing him in another shirt, but very good luck to him
(except when he's playing against us of course).

I think back to his first couple of seasons when he was so rash, a red card waiting to happen in every game, we bought into him instantly because he epitomised the passion we wanted from our players.

Will always be a legend.

Cheers Zab.

I was struggling to get to the game Tuesday night. I will struggle and I will get to the game out of respect to a club legend. I hope he gets a fantastic send off.

It's sad, but not surprising news. To be honest, I'm glad they've announced it as it means he can get a proper send off on Tuesday. Just a shame that there's still something riding on the game, otherwise I imagine he'd have started as captain. Gives me hope that Toure could yet stay another season though.
Are we having a whip round to put a nice thank you note in the MEN ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.