Pablo Zabaleta

All footballers careers wind down,even the very best and Zabba's no exception he is up there with the very best though best of luck with his new club. How strange will it be to see him at the Etihad in a different coloured shirt.

I remember being at Liverpool at home about 2008 and yet again Zabba had been sent off and ultimately cost us 3 points. I said to my mate that if he could time his challenges better we'd have a top player on our hands. However, I thought he'd never make it due to his late this and poor disciplinary. But around 2010 something clicked and he suddenly became the player we all love. Timing his tackles to perfection(mostly) and becoming a true legend and honourary Manc. Thanks for the great times Pablo..A true LEGEND.

Luckily I have the excuse of being an emotional woman. :-)

Ha ha crownpoint :-) I didn't see that coming!
I'm sure even grown men and women will be allowed the odd tear tuesday!
He bought into the whole project as he was here before the takeover and he improved his game no end. I will love him forever. And he's the only current city player to ever reply to one of my tweets! So he's more special :-)

I remember being at Liverpool at home about 2008 and yet again Zabba had been sent off and ultimately cost us 3 points. I said to my mate that if he could time his challenges better we'd have a top player on our hands. However, I thought he'd never make it due to his late this and poor disciplinary. But around 2010 something clicked and he suddenly became the player we all love. Timing his tackles to perfection(mostly) and becoming a true legend and honourary Manc. Thanks for the great times Pablo..A true LEGEND.

Same thought process as myself, he just appeared to rash, however, Bobby Manc turns up and shows him the art of defending and the rest is history...

You wait for these heroes during your time watching the game, to see one up close and personal has been worth every penny spent, come back soon Zaba, you'll be missed!

Can't make the game on Tuesday absolutely gutted.
If all players could be arsed to give even half the effort zabba does we would have walked the league.
Thanks zab top man.
Didn't think a foreign player could love a club like he loves city.
But then he's not really foreign he's a MANC

Haha I have to admit that I've thought that reading a few of these posts. Zab is a warrior, legend and has blue blood through his veins but people saying they are crying because he's leaving? lol sad day but there always has been and always will be but the time is right and we look forward to a new era next season
I've only had a tear in my eye once at a match, and that was 26th December 1977.

I won't be there on Tuesday, as I'm recovering from my cardiac arrest 2 weeks ago, but I will be there in spirit.

Adios PabZab, the only Argentinian with a Manchester accent!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.