Pablo Zabaleta

I'm too old and cynical to become attached to players these days but I made an exception for Pablo.

On the day of the parade following our FA Cup win I came out of my office, still in my suit, to observe the proceedings. When the bus passed, Zab caught my eye and I mouthed "thank you". He nodded and smiled. I think he knew what it meant to us.

Hope the club orchestrate the tribute properly. None of this hanging about shit.

Straight to the centre circle,bottles of rehydration. Short,sharp jog round pitch.

Appreciation for ALL the likely leavers ALEKS,GAEL,YAYA,BACARY,etc !!

Don't drown the passion out with blaring music and NO CHEEZE !!

I'm going to be a wreck on Tuesday. My last game as a season ticket holder and saying bye to zabba.

A true legend and a proper Mancunian.

Man up pal !

Haha I have to admit that I've thought that reading a few of these posts. Zab is a warrior, legend and has blue blood through his veins but people saying they are crying because he's leaving? lol sad day but there always has been and always will be but the time is right and we look forward to a new era next season

What a player and what a man. He has immersed himself in Manchester and the club and deserves our utmost respect. All the best Zab Man.

We can replace the player but we can never replace the man.

Will be pretty tragic if people leave 5-10 minutes early rather than stay and applaud him for the final time.

I am a self confessed early leaver but will be going nowhere Tuesday night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.