Pablo Zabaleta

When i watched his debut I thought he looked like he had 2 left boots on and absolutely useless but what a signing he turned out to be
Remember early on before he was a regular saying to my old man I loved him as no matter how little he played whenever he came on he gave absolutely everything and his attitude was amazing
Definitley the best right back in the country for 2/3 years and a true true City Legend
Hope the place erupts for him Tuesday and I'm sure it will
I'm not one to call early leavers as I do it myself on occasion but if ever we should all stay behind and put up with an extra 30 mins in traffic it's on Tuesday to say goodbye to Zaba

Real lump in the throat moment as we gave him a standing ovation as he waited to come on as sub yesterday. I think he leaves at the right time but he will be missed.

Zabba endeared himself to supporters right from the off in a way that few players do. I will always recall being impressed by his commitment to learn English and settle in. Commitment is the word I'd most associate with Zab. He is a player that I have watched grow through his commitment to learn and improve. That commitment enabled him to become the best full back in the league for a time and its top tackler. His commitment to City has been there for all to see. I'm sure he will show West Ham - if, as seems likely, that is where he is headed - great commitment but he'll never be a Cockney: he's a fucking Manc.
Wish i'd have been there for that, and fully agree with every word of your post. He is THE FUCKING MAN.

I'm not really a crier but on making an exception for this

I'll send you some of my extra strong tissues Karen7, my shares in Kleenex must be worth a fortune now!! Don't worry we can cry together. I think, after the things the Zabman has said about the club and fans, especially this week, that he might be on his way to replacing Dunnie at the top of my list of City legends!! That takes some doing let me tell you!! :-) :-(

Not told my lads yet, they will be utterly devastated. Up there with Tony Book for me in terms of ability and influence

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.