Pablo Zabaleta

Maybe I didn't treat you quite as good as I should have,
Maybe I didn't love you quite as often as I could have,
Little things I should have said and done,
I just never took the time,

Zabaleta on my mind,
Zabaleta on my mind

My god I am depressed today. He's one of the reasons my missus went from being totally disinterested in football to being a City supporter and I think that speaks volumes about his character.

The word legend is banded around too easily these days. Days when we near more about agents and weekly pay than what happens on the pitch. Yet Zabba was a true throwback a player who came from far away yet approached his time with us as if he was born a stones throw from Maine Road. He would often support youth team matches, never used the press to engineer a better deal, often played when clearly not 100% and was a damn fine player to boot - For those and many other reasons Pablo Zabaleta is worthy of the title. Goodbye Zabba we wish you well.

abimts.jpg

aonwu9.jpg

It's been an honour and a privilege to watch him....HE IS THE FUCKIN MAN!

My favourite ever player, as many have already said. He just gets us, and plays how any of us would given the chance. I'm absolutely gutted he's leaving, but respect his decision. I never thought my adoration of David White/Uwe Rosler could be topped. However I'm afraid they don't come close to Zabba, the only name I've ever adorned on the back of a shirt, as an adult. Warrior in every sense of the word, and he leaves a true legend. Let's give him the send off he deserves, on Tuesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.