Pablo Zabaleta

I'll send you some of my extra strong tissues Karen7, my shares in Kleenex must be worth a fortune now!! Don't worry we can cry together. I think, after the things the Zabman has said about the club and fans, especially this week, that he might be on his way to replacing Dunnie at the top of my list of City legends!! That takes some doing let me tell you!! :-) :-(
He is top of my list given i don't have much in the way of a long term memory anymore ha,if sergio goes as well i might have a full on breakdown
Give him a extra clap for me

I deeply, deeply regret not being able to be there on Tuesday night. Ideally, I'd like us to wrap up the game against West Brom and him to brought on for the last ten minutes or so and be given the captain's armband — by Vinnie.
Like Buzzer, this is a man who must be brought back to the club and given some sort of role when he finally hangs up his boots.
This all day - he is Manchester City through and Through - a team player par excellence

A City legend.
Thank you Pablo Zabaleta for all you have done for City.

I hope you come back in time & work again for the Club.

Good luck in the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.