Pablo Zabaletta

waduka

This guy has to be the signing of the season. Never seen him have a bad game, gives 100% and is a class act all over the pitch. Considering it's his first season in the premiership and at just 23 I reckon this chap will be a world beater. Anyone else agree?

Dont know mate, lot of doubters on here after the (obvious?) 2 game yard-stick claiming Charlie was better, and they would have him back in a heartbeat....

FFS.

(completely agree by the way, cracking signing)

Zabi is quality, a proper tidy footballer. Still settling into the prem and still fairly young so I expect his defending to improve.

TFC said:
Dont know mate, lot of doubters on here after the (obvious?) 2 game yard-stick claiming Charlie was better, and they would have him back in a heartbeat....

FFS.

(completely agree by the way, cracking signing)

Charlie was good but this lad can play anywhere and look good. He's steady on the ball, can head, tackle AND shoot. He can read the game very well and is good going forward and coming back. I think his name has to be one of the first on the team sheet. He'll be my Player of the year, no question!

He has been fantastic - superman still player of the season though

Zabba can play in midfield but that know belongs to Vin and DJ as we need a creative guy in there with them

For me Micah will struggle to get back and rightly so as Ned has looked a natural a centre half

Sorry Micah Fans but he aint doing it for me

He's slow as f*** id rather Charlie any day! Hes inexpereice,very rash and couldnt even Handle FC Twente's winger,hmmmm the reply i got when i declared Zab would be a good signing for us!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.