Pacquiao Vs Marquez Part III

i tell you why Manny won that fight, coz there was no way they were gonna let the Manny/Mayweather fight not happen which to be honest, wouldnt have taken place had Manny lost tonight. Too much money to be lost.

M22 Blue said:
i tell you why Manny won that fight, coz there was no way they were gonna let the Manny/Mayweather fight not happen which to be honest, wouldnt have taken place had Manny lost tonight. Too much money to be lost.

i thought the exact same thing. even so that last score card was ridiculous

You have to feel horrible for JMM, he worked his ass off and fought the best fight of his career only to have it stolen from him.

This is what pisses me off about boxing... Corrupt fucking judges feel like shit for Marquez. Its just all about money

Really makes me sick this, makes me want to turn my back on boxing.

To train intensely for 3 months and fight the fight of his life against all the odds and entirely outclass the 'pound for pound' best fighter on the planet, and have it snatched away from him like that. Words can't do it justice.

tommcfc said:
machiavellian said:
conormcfc said:
Bob Arum, you absolute ****.

Has some fucking nerve
whats being said?
He believes Pacquiao won and he wants to make a 4th fight that will "break all records"... Even Pacquiaos best friend Khan admitted Marquez had won. That says it all!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.