Paddy Barclay Backtracks

bobbyowenquiff said:
He really is a fool. Last week he said that City were not in the same league as United. He made a scathing attack on Mancini and our lack of team spirit. He is paid well for his opinions but has no credibility. If we lose to Real and Chelsea he, and many others, will launch into us again. What is wrong with a bit of intelligent criticism and analysis. All City fans know our team is not the finished article yet and we know we are "not in the same league" as Barca and Real. Why can't we just have some balanced coverage. There are many flaws in the United team but no one in the media seems to point them out.

I remember him saying that,something along the lines of the rags are on a dif planet and a league above anyone especially city
It was a remarkable thing to say..

If we lose against Chelsea and put in a mediocre performance and the rags thump QPR 5-0, it's guaranteed the stupid twunt will change his mind again

@paddybarclay: After United's display at Norwich, it is with great regret i have to backtrack like this, my bias was proved to be foolish and very wrong.
It shows i know very little about what i write about, however this act of contrition may just buy me a shed of credability back.

That's what i read.

Patrick Barclay - the pompous Scottish fool who proclaimed boldly on last week's Sunday Supplement not only that United were streets ahead of us, but also that, as opposed to the other top English league clubs '...Man City don't have any philisophy' - as if some other clubs do!
I might add that he said these things very thoughtfully, and with an air of superiority, but, he was sat alongside a most hirsute Oliver Holt at the time, who was wearing his alice band, so it was easy to get the wrong impression of the Scottish fool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.