Paddy Barclay Backtracks

Fuck him.He made it quite clear what he thought about us last week. He has made himself look like even more of a complete **** by this statement.

dear paddy,
thanks for acknowledging the error of your ways, as you`ve come to realise manchester city are indeed in the same league as manchester united, in fact manchester city are at present in the same place in that league that they finished last year, that being 1st place.

i though am not stupid enough or arrogant enough to presume we have 1st spot nailed. however, i do believe being top and unbeaten with nearly a 1/3 of the season gone does give us a good platform from which to attempted to hold on to our trophy.

we as manchester city fans dont require the media to lick round our collective arsehole, i think we neither need it or want it.

what would be a pleasant change though would be some unbaised well thought out reasoned comments. if only more reporters could be like martin samuels your profession would have more respect.

r.soleofsalford said:
dear paddy,
thanks for acknowledging the error of your ways, as you`ve come to realise manchester city are indeed in the same league as manchester united, in fact manchester city are at present in the same place in that league that they finished last year, that being 1st place.

i though am not stupid enough or arrogant enough to presume we have 1st spot nailed. however, i do believe being top and unbeaten with nearly a 1/3 of the season gone does give us a good platform from which to attempted to hold on to our trophy.

we as manchester city fans dont require the media to lick round our collective arsehole, i think we neither need it or want it.

what would be a pleasant change though would be some unbaised well thought out reasoned comments. if only more reporters could be like martin samuels your profession would have more respect.
Great post.Hope you have tweeted this to him.If not,ask Pam to do it

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
r.soleofsalford said:
dear paddy,

Great post.Hope you have tweeted this to him.If not,ask Pam to do it

PAM, CAN YOU TWEET THIS TO PADDY BARCLAY PLEASE

hope this works :)

Idiot.

What changed his mind? A rare United loss to Norwich and a 5-0 win over an inexperiences, young Villa side?

If we dont beat Chelsea while United will trash QPR at the weekand he will it's say United to lose.

Joke of a journo that is he.

Ogden, Ladyboy was surely not happy with the weekend results.:)

r.soleofsalford said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
r.soleofsalford said:
dear paddy,

Great post.Hope you have tweeted this to him.If not,ask Pam to do it[/quote

PAM, CAN YOU TWEET THIS TO PADDY BARCLAY PLEASE

hope this works :)

A bit louder please

TCIB said:
@paddybarclay: After United's display at Norwich, it is with great regret i have to backtrack like this, my bias was proved to be foolish and very wrong.
It shows i know very little about what i write about, however this act of contrition may just buy me a shed of credability back.

That's what i read.

Expertly done sir. Tis how I saw it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.