Paddy Barclay Backtracks

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
Who cares?

Fair question Franny.

I never really get wound up at all regards journos it's water off a duck's back for some of us while others perceive it as if they're trying to kill our beloved club. However his remarks that United were in a different league did kinda stand out especially as we are the champs and are top of the league the week later.

It just really weird for a journalist to openly admit he talks bollocks and is incompetent on the subject he's paid well to write about.

Strikes me as one of those sorts who like to be one step ahead of the game just to appear a smartass when it goes right.

Backed us all the way last season even when we struggled while almost all the other hacks tipped up United but seems to have dropped us like a sack of sh*t at the first sign of trouble only to find that our problems are fewer than those of our rivals.

Just a contrary little woman IMO.

that prick said on sunday supplement last week our "season is over not going to win the league and a disastrous champions league campaign". like all journos they change every week so they can say we told you so, you heard it here first...etc

take no notice, all journos are bell ends who know as much as me or you, its just they can also write lots of words and spell.

Not all jorno's are shite, some rely on facts and experience and create cracking pieces that make you think........others are just story tellers for adults, a demented version of Hans Christian Andersen writing words like a pied piper for the goldfish brained mass to follow.

Thankfully these fish won't be floating toward City anytime soon...

Come on Paddy make your parents hard work pay off and start tickling our grey matter.

Paddy Barclay is Slur's official hagiogropher so is unlikely to say too much to offend the guru of mind games. Logically, not long left at the helm over at the swamp so surely another tome is in the offing. Would any journalist in his right mind not want the return gig?

quiet_riot said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
@paddybarclay: After United's display at Norwich, it gives me great pleasure to withdraw my opinion about their teamwork being streets ahead of City's.

Does it fuck.

He is the definition of gutted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.