Paddy Barclay Backtracks

Johnsonontheleft

Half an hour ago:

@paddybarclay: The League will stay in Manchester. But won't be the United canter I exaggeratedly envisaged eight days ago. Slaps on the wrist justified.

@paddybarclay: After United's display at Norwich, it gives me great pleasure to withdraw my opinion about their teamwork being streets ahead of City's.

See I don't get anyone making statements like he did this early in the season we all know in 6 games everything can change! For someone with supposed intelligence it was an embarrassing comment...

He really is a fool. Last week he said that City were not in the same league as United. He made a scathing attack on Mancini and our lack of team spirit. He is paid well for his opinions but has no credibility. If we lose to Real and Chelsea he, and many others, will launch into us again. What is wrong with a bit of intelligent criticism and analysis. All City fans know our team is not the finished article yet and we know we are "not in the same league" as Barca and Real. Why can't we just have some balanced coverage. There are many flaws in the United team but no one in the media seems to point them out.

the supposed experts, dont have a clue what they are watching most of the time.
The see what they want to see and not what is being served up.

Johnsonontheleft said:
Half an hour ago:

@paddybarclay: The League will stay in Manchester. But won't be the United canter I exaggeratedly envisaged eight days ago. Slaps on the wrist justified.

@paddybarclay: After United's display at Norwich, it gives me great pleasure to withdraw my opinion about their teamwork being streets ahead of City's.

I suspect there will be a reverse double backtrack when we don't whip Real five nowt!

Johnsonontheleft said:

Does it fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.