Paddy Power advert with Hoddle and other former Spurs players all hard core City fans...

In every Manchester nightclub I’ve ever been in, they sell Red Stripe by the can. I’ve been to clubs around the country and this doesn’t seem to be a thing elsewhere.
Spoons Piccadilly started doing it on tap many years ago. Beautiful stuff. I still think this is a nod to his red rags though. A can of fucking bitter would’ve been more accurate.

In every Manchester nightclub I’ve ever been in, they sell Red Stripe by the can. I’ve been to clubs around the country and this doesn’t seem to be a thing elsewhere.
Cans of red stripe...Jesus I'm getting some 2006 night out flashbacks. Remember Birkeller, basement bar/venue near the roadhouse? They used to keep all their cans in a storage room down the end of the corridor by the toilets. Was never locked. I had shitloads of nights out there back in the day and never paid for a single drink.

I am a much more sensible member of society these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.