Palace (A) Post Match Thread

DSYdMcOXkAEFp3L.jpg:small
:(

Bad day at the office but we still got a point so fair play!
I thought we were very poor first half, debruyne looks nackered and Sane was just poor and I mean proper poor!
I actually said to a mate yesterday that due to our winning streak and everyone chipping in, know one has really noticed but both our strikers are off form!
Glad our winning streak only ended in a draw and the eurphoria its being met with by the media shows just how fucking incredible we’ve been this season! Publicly Pep is being quite diplomatic and accepting I reckon behind the scenes him and the players will be pissed right off with today and be determined to go on another run now

I keep hearing Sanchez is now a must. But tbh apart from this game it hasn't really looked like we've needed him all season. We've been great going forward and scoring
The Jesus injury changes things - I like you, thought before today it would be best to leave until adding a couple of younger players in the summer.

I was watching puncheon during the penalty and he looked like he was just staring at kdb, then the tackle happened.

If we play them again I hope someone reminds puncheon of that tackle today
That's if the **** ain't locked up after his strip club brawl. The **** reckons he was only there to visit his mum.

I thought Bernardo played well. Even better when he was given a more free role. Kevin should have won it twice late on. Sane abysmal. Aguero anonymous. Walker class. Ederson has balls of steel. Mangala and yaya finished.

Apart from the mix up with Eddy, whete he redeemed himself thought Mangala had a good game, even hit one lovely 50 yard crossfield pass

He defends ok. Biggest problem for me is when he has the ball, he doesn't bring it out and play it forward often enough. We have missed Stones ability to do this and he will be back in on Tuesday I would expect. Mangala has done better defensively than I expected though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.