Palace (A) Post Match Thread

You don't get it do you mate.
Here's a parable for you.

Man goes into a club and enjoys the act of the singer performing that night.
Later on there is a incident between the man and the singer who over reacts and seriously assaults the man.
Later on when interviewed by the police the man comments "to be fair to the singer although he thrashed me to within an inch of my life his performance on the stage tonight was immense ".

Do you get it now?

Fuck me you are a weapon. Did Palace play well or not? I did say in my post that the tackles are getting out of hand. Do our players cheat and dive are they all angels?

Palace played well there was one assault which has been discussed to death the Dan one was iffy

It was a great game of football

I don’t think we were great. Palace well worthy of a draw. Penalty was a disgraceful decision but justice was done. Hopefully Jesus and KDB injuries aren’t too serious. Hard fought away point, the run had to end at some point but we are still unbeaten and we’ll clear at the top. No complaints.

Later on there is a incident between the man and the singer who over reacts and seriously assaults the man.
Later on when interviewed by the police the man comments "to be fair to the singer although he thrashed me to within an inch of my life his performance on the stage tonight was immense ".

Do you get it now?

The two tackles spuds did were much worse. I am not saying puncheon is a nice chap but we drew not because of that tackle but because we were poor in the final third, given our games I am not surprised we were due a difficult game.

Dropped 4 points all season and you are livid.

Don’t question my commitment to my team mr angry.

Do you get it now?
chalk me up as not a fucking clue.

Now the run of succesive wins has ended I think the next goal should be to break the record in the second half if season

I don’t think we were great. Palace well worthy of a draw. Penalty was a disgraceful decision but justice was done. Hopefully Jesus and KDB injuries aren’t too serious. Hard fought away point, the run had to end at some point but we are still unbeaten and we’ll clear at the top. No complaints.

Both tackles on KDB were sending off offences and that might have changed things a bit in our favour.

Injuries aside to our players today and some poor referring I agree no complaints so long as we get back on the train on Tuesday with a win.

Today we had true off day, we all new it was coming sooner or larter, i am glad uts over, i belive we needed a loos to keep staying “on top” for that is coming.
glad to hear that both KDB is Jesus are ok (even though Jesus will be out for a month)
We are still best team in Europe and the only team who have not lost a league game. we will still win a treblee ans maybe 4.
Happy new year to all of you, 2018 will start the same as the season started and keep going untill the end
3f556336839773b3d225dd3d11efd94c.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.