Palace (A) Post Match Thread

Depends how long he's out for ? Has pep suggest how long ?.
No but looking at his reaction it looks like knee ligament which sometimes you don't feel immediately but are the hardest to rehab - he's in good hands and you never know it may not be as bad as it looks now. Fingers crossed.

Crystal Palace were immense today, to be fair. We looked laboured. I don't think any of the referee's decisions would have affected the result, but that was a disgusting challenge at the end, and at least the fourth in the last few games that has gone unpunished.

Hopefully that one will be looked at again, because the FA is allowed to revisit dangerous behaviour even if a yellow card was given at the time.

Oh well, 48 hours 'til the next one. I'm sure we'll be equally below par then too. The Christmas/New Year schedule is absolutely stupid.

Scott Dann’s Challenge on KDB was also a targeted one. He’s another snidey twat.

I think he was just turned away from the penakty, but what he did do realising that kdb had the ball and with his ability to counter and thread the pass, puncheon decided to take him out maliciously

I don’t think he watches penalties out of superstition. He wasn’t just looking at KdB wanting to wipe him out as the penalty was going on. He made that decision when they break started. Horrible twat.

We are rightly angry and pissed off that our players have been injured,however,to wish injury on others is classless,its also unacceptable in regards our Code of Conduct.

Stop it now,thank you.
what if we say he gets jailed for his off field shit. or some **** shoots him tonight whilst pissed. any good?

They need to change the rules about reviewing bad tackles, puncheons was a nailed on straight red but as he's been booked, that's the end of it? That can't be right, he deliberately set out to hurt Kev, withholding the physio's for Jesus was a fucking disgrace too...!
Are City being targeted?? Absolutely 100 fuckin % we are...!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.