Palace (A) Post Match Thread

I know this has been covered ad nauseum but media keep saying that cut off date is 31 Dec. Have I missed something? Sorry if it has been covered elsewhere
They are wrong. It’s 19 games as stated on FA website.

I hope every team tries playing like that against us as we'd fucking smash them. The only thing standing between them and a hammering today was all our attackers having a collecting bad day, as their attempts to press us high failed miserably and we had numerous great opportunities to get at their defence that we just ballsed up.

The leg breakers and diving I could dv without though, but why would anyone not do it against us if the referees are going to encourage it?

Agree.

Palace did nothing different to what most other teams have done against us and that is park the bus and counter when possible.

We just happened to have our worst performance of the season.

One thing I will say is, no wonder De Boer struggled with Palace. That pitch of theirs is far too small to try playing total football on it.

Disappointing display, we don't half miss Silva and Gundogan isn't the player I thought he'd be.

Be realistic for God's sake. There is no "blueprint to beating City". There are no tactics that will guarantee beating City. Palace avoided defeat because they defended well and City were well below par. A noon kick off away on New Year's Eve may well have been a factor too. We're over half way through the season and the "blueprint to beating City " hasn't even shown its face yet.

Keeper...top display when needed
Back 4......reasonably solid
Midfield.... bang average
Attacking....likewise
Ref.....turd....Didn't want to break the swear filter

Our set prices.....beyond pathetic..... Every free kick hit the wall
Scrappy in their area

Onwards for Watford, who are in freefall. 3 points to get us started again on another 18 game winning run

Be realistic for God's sake. There is no "blueprint to beating City". There are no tactics that will guarantee beating City. Palace avoided defeat because they defended well and City were well below par. A noon kick off away on New Year's Eve may well have been a factor too. We're over half way through the season and the "blueprint to beating City " hasn't even shown its face yet.

I was being realistic. The only way to stop us is by playing the thugs to systematically foul our best players. There is no “blueprint”

Too late for that, his negative posts grew tiresome eons ago.

I hate to ask, but a) when was the last time I posted something negative about a game? and b) am I not entitled to feel exasperated by, in particular, the injuries to our players?

I'm disappointed in the performance, but more so the injuries. I've not said any different to anyone else.

Beating us and stopping us are two very different things.

Nobody has managed the former. Today the latter has occurred at the 19th time of asking.

Let’s hope the injuries aren’t as bad as feared and we go again.

I hope every team tries playing like that against us as we'd fucking smash them. The only thing standing between them and a hammering today was all our attackers having a collecting bad day, as their attempts to press us high failed miserably and we had numerous great opportunities to get at their defence that we just ballsed up.

The leg breakers and diving I could dv without though, but why would anyone not do it against us if the referees are going to encourage it?

Stats show our usual recent failing 15 shots yet ony 4 on target. However this time our 4 on target did not result in a single goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.