Palace (A) Post Match Thread

I notice that Ederson didn't save the penalty rather than dive out of the way so he could use his feet to clear it to the City players on the edge of the area. It's called playing it out from the back. Brilliant!

The worst performance of the day, by a mile, was, yet again, by the referee. Did he get a single major decision anything like right?!

Yeah I noticed that

A save and a pinpoint defence splitting pass to KDB in one movement

Thought Palace were brilliant today tbf, gave the likes of Gundogan and Silva no time on the ball and just overall defended brilliantly.

Thought Walker, Ederson and Otamendi were all very good.

Poor performance but I think injuries are catching up on us, no Mendy, Silva, Delph, Stones, Kompany and then Jesus going off injured. Need to spend in Jan imo

And fuck off Puncheon the absolute ****.

Finally what is up with Sane? so poor today
Not 'tbf' and not 'brilliant'.
See post above.

No , not "fair play" to them.
Two leg breaking tackles on KDB and a dive for the penalty do not warrant a " fair play to them" comment.
Give your head a wobble.
To be fair the Dan challenge on Kevin wasn't a leg breaker it was a clear attempt at achieving ligament damage.

Palarse,parked the bus today.....
ps..jesus out,KdB out,David Silva out.... :(

I just hope Hodgson doesn't pass on the "blueprint to beating City" on to the other managers in the League.. obviously he knows the right tactics to use, obviously you nedd the right players to shut down the lines etc.
I hope every team tries playing like that against us as we'd fucking smash them. The only thing standing between them and a hammering today was all our attackers having a collecting bad day, as their attempts to press us high failed miserably and we had numerous great opportunities to get at their defence that we just ballsed up.

The leg breakers and diving I could dv without though, but why would anyone not do it against us if the referees are going to encourage it?

Crystal Palace were immense today, to be fair. We looked laboured. I don't think any of the referee's decisions would have affected the result, but that was a disgusting challenge at the end, and at least the fourth in the last few games that has gone unpunished.

Hopefully that one will be looked at again, because the FA is allowed to revisit dangerous behaviour even if a yellow card was given at the time.

Oh well, 48 hours 'til the next one. I'm sure we'll be equally below par then too. The Christmas/New Year schedule is absolutely stupid.
No again, not 'immense' and not 'tbf'.
How as a blue can you make such a comment in view of the two leg breaking tackles and the penalty dive.

Good point away from home on a mid winters day. Sign Sanchez tomorrow and it's a wow weekend.
Hope Jesus and KDB are OK though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.